Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

who even watches this?

Ziffie-Rinku
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Ziffie-Rinku »

:shock: Cad how could you say such a thing :twisted:
I know where you live!
Ayame's Lady
Visitor

Re: who even watches this?

Post by Ayame's Lady »

Edward wrote:it's a descrase too anime and man kind no offense
Use Spellcheck honey xD

o.o Your post doesnt really make any sense. Eh, i cant watch pokemon atm, too busy with work and the internet and my other anime dvds.
Círdan
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Círdan »

why are you all getting so workrd up, its just some creep trying to show that hes not mature enough to keep his melitious insults to him self! i mean his argument is a bit vague he doesn't even say why he hates it. he doesn't even try to support his cretinous argument with any evidence or factual information. but on the other hand i agree with TurnA, old Eddy boy is a bit juvenile.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Chaos Flame »

i used to be adicted to Pokemon...now im adicted to InuYasha

and i used to watch Yu-gi-oh, its dumb if u ask me,"heart of the cards" thats annoying, not the show, i just dont watch the show, but my friend's brother plays the card game and says something about the heart of the cards...it gets REALLY annoying listening to that every time i go over to play Xbox Multi player games...
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1126
Joined: Mar 27, 2005 1:39pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: who even watches this?

Post by blackrose_r7 »

Inuyasha-Sango wrote:i used to be adicted to Pokemon...now im adicted to InuYasha

and i used to watch Yu-gi-oh, its dumb if u ask me,"heart of the cards" thats annoying, not the show, i just dont watch the show, but my friend's brother plays the card game and says something about the heart of the cards...it gets REALLY annoying listening to that every time i go over to play Xbox Multi player games...
You know some Yugio fans come to the pokemon area. O think that they'll going to get annoyded when they read this. But thats you're opinion.I respect that.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
Chaos Flame
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Chaos Flame »

what, if their annoyed, i say "LET THEM BE ANNOYED! THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP ME FROM ANNYING THE CRAP OUT OF THEM!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

Re: re: who even watches this?

Post by Rabid Chibi Fangirl »

Inuyasha-Sango wrote:i used to be adicted to Pokemon...now im adicted to InuYasha

and i used to watch Yu-gi-oh, its dumb if u ask me,"heart of the cards" thats annoying, not the show, i just dont watch the show, but my friend's brother plays the card game and says something about the heart of the cards...it gets REALLY annoying listening to that every time i go over to play Xbox Multi player games...
Ok.. when pokemon Yellow first came out, and the show started airing, I WAS A POKE FREAK! i mean I had to have the jumbo pikachu (Which I still have ^.^) the books, the stickers, the movies, everything! But as I grew older I began to start liking anime my older sister and brother let me watch. But I still like the first 3 pokemon movies (First is mah fav cause of Mew ^.^) I even collected cards ( I had 500 may I add ^.^) But They started season 5 or something, and Misty left.. That bit the dust man! And so I stopped watching it. And now they have like what.. 8 movies?
I used to be a Yu-Gi-Oh fan but I went outta that as soon as I was done with my Marik Craze. My point here is: Pokemon was actually ok Until Misty left and they got these sucky new movies... and the fact That Ash changed his hat.. ;-;
Chaos Flame
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Chaos Flame »

thats nothing. i have atleast 2 of EVERY rare care 1 of all promos(not including the ones that have only one copy) atleast 6 of every uncommon and atleast 20 of every common
Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Rabid Chibi Fangirl »

O.O I had like 2 of some of my rares, but someone stole em'
Chaos Flame
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Chaos Flame »

someone stole my "Rare cards book" once, i keep the cards in binders. i had to start all over after it was stolen...
Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Rabid Chibi Fangirl »

That bites... I still have my Mew cards somewhere.. thats all that matters.
Chaos Flame
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Chaos Flame »

i have 13 Ancient mews!
Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Rabid Chibi Fangirl »

Did you goto the movie alot, or buy them?
Chaos Flame
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Chaos Flame »

movie for the frist 9, the rest i traded for.
Rabid Chibi Fangirl
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by Rabid Chibi Fangirl »

Thats alot x.x
kairi-chan
Visitor

re: who even watches this?

Post by kairi-chan »

i play Pokemon, i don't watch it though
Locked