Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

who is still a fan?

yes
15
83%
no
3
17%
 
Total votes: 18

Angel of Music
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by Angel of Music »

Im still a Sailor Moon fan! :mrgreen:
marik-zeke
Visitor

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by marik-zeke »

Jinx wrote:
sailor moon wrote:yes yes yes yes sailor moon is awesome
I hope u know we kinda changed the whole subject.. lol
we shouldn't :twisted:
Jinx
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by Jinx »

Lol I know we just got carried away by an other subject since we were only 2 for a while... but the subject can be changed back now :P
sailor moon
Visitor

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by sailor moon »

Jinx wrote:
sailor moon wrote:yes yes yes yes sailor moon is awesome
I hope u know we kinda changed the whole subject.. lol
:oops: i really didn't see the change i just put a reply quick
marik-zeke
Visitor

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by marik-zeke »

Jinx wrote:Lol I know we just got carried away by an other subject since we were only 2 for a while... but the subject can be changed back now :P
Yipee
miaka_yuki_124
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by miaka_yuki_124 »

yep i still am :D
Annaxubella
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by Annaxubella »

I'll still be when I die
sailor moon
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by sailor moon »

now and forever
marik-zeke
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by marik-zeke »

i cant tell the future but i can tell that right now i still am!
Tea Gardener
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by Tea Gardener »

I'm still her fan, Sailor Moon is Eternal
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by josh »

I'm still a fan of Sailor Moon!
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Yumiko
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by Yumiko »

i am so still a sailor moon fan
Sailor Universia
Visitor

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by Sailor Universia »

I own every single Sailor Moon DVD both subbed and dubbed and watch the subbed version regularly. I'd say i'm a fan!
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by Sailor Venus »

Wow Sailor Universia! I'm like that too!! :D
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5600
Joined: Jun 29, 2005 3:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by La Tua Cantante »

I am proud to say that I am still a Sailor Moon fan. And I'm 14 :) :) Yeah Buddy!!
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits
User avatar
davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 424
Joined: Dec 11, 2005 5:20pm

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

Ayame's Lady wrote:It was way too girly, and all my favourite characters died. So..nope.

:lol: :twisted: thats sometimes what happens when you love.
Locked