Page 4 of 5

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 11, 2005 11:47pm
by Angel of Music
Im still a Sailor Moon fan! :mrgreen:

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 6:59am
by marik-zeke
Jinx wrote:
sailor moon wrote:yes yes yes yes sailor moon is awesome
I hope u know we kinda changed the whole subject.. lol
we shouldn't :twisted:

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 4:36pm
by Jinx
Lol I know we just got carried away by an other subject since we were only 2 for a while... but the subject can be changed back now :P

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 12, 2005 7:42pm
by sailor moon
Jinx wrote:
sailor moon wrote:yes yes yes yes sailor moon is awesome
I hope u know we kinda changed the whole subject.. lol
:oops: i really didn't see the change i just put a reply quick

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 7:39am
by marik-zeke
Jinx wrote:Lol I know we just got carried away by an other subject since we were only 2 for a while... but the subject can be changed back now :P
Yipee

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 1:32pm
by miaka_yuki_124
yep i still am :D

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 5:06pm
by Annaxubella
I'll still be when I die

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 13, 2005 8:27pm
by sailor moon
now and forever

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 14, 2005 10:46am
by marik-zeke
i cant tell the future but i can tell that right now i still am!

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 14, 2005 4:03pm
by Tea Gardener
I'm still her fan, Sailor Moon is Eternal

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 14, 2005 4:18pm
by josh
I'm still a fan of Sailor Moon!

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Apr 15, 2005 5:51pm
by Yumiko
i am so still a sailor moon fan

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: May 08, 2005 4:15pm
by Sailor Universia
I own every single Sailor Moon DVD both subbed and dubbed and watch the subbed version regularly. I'd say i'm a fan!

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: May 10, 2005 10:26am
by Sailor Venus
Wow Sailor Universia! I'm like that too!! :D

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Jul 02, 2005 4:44pm
by La Tua Cantante
I am proud to say that I am still a Sailor Moon fan. And I'm 14 :) :) Yeah Buddy!!

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Posted: Jan 07, 2006 6:15pm
by davocio the shadow walker
Ayame's Lady wrote:It was way too girly, and all my favourite characters died. So..nope.

:lol: :twisted: thats sometimes what happens when you love.