Page 4 of 5

re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 6:54pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
:heh:

re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 6:59pm
by JETZ
Hey I'm thinkin about headin over to Japan to fine my wife :twisted: I'm so glad I discovered asian porn before I settled down!

re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Apr 13, 2006 6:05pm
by OniKira
i like human porn.

hey, this topic has nearly been alive for a year

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Sep 03, 2006 1:16pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
I like both

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Sep 12, 2006 11:12am
by galfwend
In general I love hentai rather than ordinary porn it is more clean to watch..... compare an anime pussy from a human pussy...ull see the difference

re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Sep 12, 2006 11:54am
by SexiKakashi
lol!!!!!! I wopuld have to agree with galfwend, also in Human porn there are only so many things you can do, Hentai, you can show like real life [censored], hmm, its hard to explain. Like, example in human porn you cant just grab a girl and say "suck now [censored]"or things like that. hmm, I guess they just dont do it, hmm, now Live action hentai woulod be pretty cool, I think ^^. :love: :love: :love:

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: May 23, 2008 2:43pm
by Koname
anime porn hands down.

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: May 24, 2008 4:37pm
by Nyx
Either or. It really depends on my mood.

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: May 24, 2008 7:45pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
Koname wrote:anime porn hands down.
yes well watching porn that tends to be where they go.

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 6:04pm
by MetaKnight0706
two words, Anime Porn!

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 4:07am
by Baby Duck
I dunno, see all my life I've considered hentai Human porn, cuz only humans jack off to it, but now that the animal kingdom is involved I'm stumped.

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 6:27am
by Amray
It depends. Although I am known for my Hentai fetish all over the internet and also in my real life. From family members to old School friends to College friends. Hentai is just "My" aura that most people see me for.

I am also known to College friends as the "Japanese Girl Lover" or "Asian Boy" because I love Japanese girls. So I do love Hentai although I also love Japanese Girls. So really it is both. Plus I have them in two seperate files so it's all good! XD

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 9:55am
by Goldenwolf
XD I dunno I like both!! As long as it has people boning each other I doesnt care XD

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 8:03am
by Seras
I like hentai better. I think it's because my mind can't believe someone would get up and do that. I mean can you imagine doing that then next thing you know your spotted on the streets... wow

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 11:26am
by Baby Duck
Omg being raped in full view is so humiliating...

Re: wat do u prefer anime porn or human porn???

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 12:15pm
by Seras
You would know. that's what you get for being sexy