Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Like what?" Nana whispered faintly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward gave a small smile "That'll do" He carefully cut the ties and then tossed the scissors away. "I am SO sorry if this hurts..." He gently put an arm around her back and picked her up bridal style.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Nana drew in air sharply through tightly clenched teeth.
"No worries," she hissed.
"No worries," she hissed.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward slowly made his way down the stairs. He didn't say where they were going but he made sure not to move Nana.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Why did you come?" Nana asked after her pains eased.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Rizel told us that you really weren't seeing a teacher" Edward looked at her then looked back to watch where he was walking. "I should have came with you. I shouldn't have caused that commotion on the stairs. I should have," his voiced dropped to an almost inaudible whisper "kissed you." He took a deep breath and continued walking, her was heading for the nurses office.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Could you speak up please?" Nana asked quietly. "My ears are still ringing."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"It's okay." He walked into the Nurses office. The nurse had a set of headphones on while she was watching a small television set of some soap opera. "okay..." He said and walked over to a wheel chair. He sat down in it with Nana on his lap and started rolling away "Mwuahaha!" He said rolling faster towards where he left the group.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
hey RIzel so how are you are you felleing any better? *gets up close to her* hey im sorry i ditched you earlier.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Nana opened her eyes wide and wrapped her bruised arms around his neck. Surprised at the sudden action and pain, she uttered a series of colorful curses.
Rizel shook her head slowly, still sobbing hysterically.
Rizel shook her head slowly, still sobbing hysterically.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward chuckled lightly "You could have leaned up against me, you shouldn't hurt yourself" He said slowing down.
Lennox continued to pet Rizel's hair "Don't worry about it Rizel" she eyed Afro cautiously.
Lennox continued to pet Rizel's hair "Don't worry about it Rizel" she eyed Afro cautiously.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I feel like I might just die of a heart attack," Nana snapped quickly, wincing as she felt something she was sure was a rib digging into her side.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward slowed to a stop and looked at her "Whats wrong?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Nothing," Nana mumbled.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward looked at her worriedly. "Nana..."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"What?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

