Page 32 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 09, 2007 4:31pm
by KoYue
"Like what?" Nana whispered faintly.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 09, 2007 7:11pm
by Seras
Edward gave a small smile "That'll do" He carefully cut the ties and then tossed the scissors away. "I am SO sorry if this hurts..." He gently put an arm around her back and picked her up bridal style.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 09, 2007 8:09pm
by KoYue
Nana drew in air sharply through tightly clenched teeth.
"No worries," she hissed.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 2:59am
by Seras
Edward slowly made his way down the stairs. He didn't say where they were going but he made sure not to move Nana.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 5:07pm
by KoYue
"Why did you come?" Nana asked after her pains eased.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 6:46pm
by Seras
"Rizel told us that you really weren't seeing a teacher" Edward looked at her then looked back to watch where he was walking. "I should have came with you. I shouldn't have caused that commotion on the stairs. I should have," his voiced dropped to an almost inaudible whisper "kissed you." He took a deep breath and continued walking, her was heading for the nurses office.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 8:43pm
by KoYue
"Could you speak up please?" Nana asked quietly. "My ears are still ringing."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 9:36am
by Seras
"It's okay." He walked into the Nurses office. The nurse had a set of headphones on while she was watching a small television set of some soap opera. "okay..." He said and walked over to a wheel chair. He sat down in it with Nana on his lap and started rolling away "Mwuahaha!" He said rolling faster towards where he left the group.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 12:39pm
by Ninja_X
hey RIzel so how are you are you felleing any better? *gets up close to her* hey im sorry i ditched you earlier.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 4:26pm
by KoYue
Nana opened her eyes wide and wrapped her bruised arms around his neck. Surprised at the sudden action and pain, she uttered a series of colorful curses.
Rizel shook her head slowly, still sobbing hysterically.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 5:29pm
by Seras
Edward chuckled lightly "You could have leaned up against me, you shouldn't hurt yourself" He said slowing down.
Lennox continued to pet Rizel's hair "Don't worry about it Rizel" she eyed Afro cautiously.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 8:09pm
by KoYue
"I feel like I might just die of a heart attack," Nana snapped quickly, wincing as she felt something she was sure was a rib digging into her side.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 3:40am
by Seras
Edward slowed to a stop and looked at her "Whats wrong?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 3:27pm
by KoYue
"Nothing," Nana mumbled.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 2:59pm
by Seras
Edward looked at her worriedly. "Nana..."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 4:08pm
by KoYue
"What?"