Page 33 of 48

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 17, 2006 12:55pm
by Spetsnaz
Toji: *watches silently*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 17, 2006 12:56pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*stops dring with a odd look on her face.flushed and l;ooks at toji out of the corner of her eye*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 17, 2006 1:01pm
by Spetsnaz
Toji: *in his head* w-why is she looking at me like that? :shock:

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 19, 2006 9:10am
by saiyuki ginryu
*she suddenly jumps him and cuddles him to death*
toji-kun your jacket is sosoft...*sniggers*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 19, 2006 9:40am
by Spetsnaz
*blushes and thinks* It worked better than I thought....

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 9:57am
by saiyuki ginryu
*rubs her cheeck against his chest*its like velvet...*goofy smirk like a cat on kitty nip*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 25, 2006 10:00am
by Spetsnaz
*whispers* Maybe I used too much...

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 26, 2006 3:50pm
by saiyuki ginryu
nyaaaa....*slugish sigh*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Oct 27, 2006 7:10am
by Spetsnaz
*toji remembers a familiar situation in the past*

Princess: Toji, look! I found this flower growing in the castle's garden
Toji: *recognises the flower* my lady, no! *the princess sneezes and the flowers nectar spreads into the air and both of them breathe it*

*the next day, they are in the princess's bed*

princess: my head *sees toji lying next to her* what are you doing here? *slaps him* horny bastard! PERVERT! GET OUT!

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 01, 2006 12:07pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*sai's vision blurs and she sways whilst she sits up*toji-chan...whats wrong....

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 01, 2006 12:37pm
by Spetsnaz
*puts his hand over his face*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 12:53pm
by saiyuki ginryu
*sways then lays back down with her head on his chest*...*breaths heavily*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 08, 2006 12:56pm
by Spetsnaz
I'm sorry *runs out of the room and lock himself inside a dark chamber*

Toji: I'm sorry...
Ryu: You saw it didn't you? The vision
Toji: Yes, I forgot that the flower was the reason...
Ryu: The princess died. It's power was so strong that it made you take her...
Toji: YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW?! I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PRINCESS'S VIRGINITY AND WHEN THE KING FOUND OUT SHE WANTED TO KILL BOTH OF US BUT she...she protected me and gave her life for me :cry:

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 09, 2006 1:41pm
by saiyuki ginryu
i-is that true...*sai stands in the door way on wobbly leg slightly over the flower..*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 5:55am
by Spetsnaz
Toji: Ryu!
Ryu: Right *ruy snaps his fingers infront of sai's nose* Go to sleep *blue dust pops out of his hand*

re: vampiric sinners rpg(custom characters)

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 8:02am
by saiyuki ginryu
*sai topples over with s stunned look*