Page 33 of 65
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:42pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
bill seat down on dragsphire back and look at the sky sadly
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:42pm
by Wrathe-sama
{I don't trust half the people your with Wrathe}
Wrathe groaned, she looked at Eliza. "I'm not doing well right now. I'm trying my best t stay awake and watch out for everyone the least you can do is help. Be my eyes?"
Eliza nodded her head, both closed their eyes when they reopened Wrathe had green eyes and Eliza red. "Now go scout around for me" The dragon flew off, Wrathe was able to see everything she did.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:45pm
by Dragsphire
"Your dragon will learn to trust half the people you hang around with" Dragsphire said to Wrathe as he took off. when they gained more altitude, Dragsphire asked "What's on your mind Bill?".
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:56pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Bill start to cry "could u train me cause, i don't want to be the weak on in the group."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:00pm
by Dragsphire
"I don't know, if you want me to train you, you will have to do everything I say. But i won't be strict. promise" Dragsphire said as he loss altitude.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:40pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Bill smile and hugs his back of his neck "thanxs"
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 2:38pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina floped backwards ,."for get it then."she said lookin at the sky* i want to go but i cant unless im a stupid halk this is so bigas*glared at wrathe*
(and why do you have to that wrathe?seriously its almost like your controlling are characters by doing that,They cant go anywhere because of the barrier T_T and one of my rules is "no controlling peoples characters")
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 2:55pm
by Wrathe-sama
(I'll switch then, I'll make up a way for the barrior to come down, I'll do it right now.)
Wrathe sighed heavily. Takin a dagger out she put it against her chest, with a swift movement she cut half way down, the barrior broke. "I boke as did the barrior. Go if you want to, but you have to take Aaron I won't babysit him. I'm avoiding what's coming."
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 3:26pm
by MisunderstoodDreamer
A couple of explostions hit the barrior, of course having no effect. Then an evil laugh could be heard, out of nowhere. "Interesting barrier, but who would try to stop me? Oh well, they will have to just learn from their mistakes.............. if they LIVE......" the voice was heard again. Then a teenage boy appeared on the inside of the barrier, and started walking in the direction where Aaron layed.
((Didn't read the post before mine so can this post be counted as happening before Wrathe's?))
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 4:39am
by Dragsphire
Meanwhile, Dragsphire landed in a valley farther away from the explosion source. "Now Bill, you have power" Dragsphire said "But it is sealed away, I can unlock your potential, but I need your consent".
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 7:49am
by Wrathe-sama
(( I get hurt twice..eh I can live with that))
A large cut appeared on Wrathe's back, a pained scream escaped her. "He's here!" she shouted. Wrathe jumped down from the tree, she landed gently beside Aaron, her eyes wandering over her surroundings.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 8:35am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Bill wiggle a bit and wondering how strong he really is and if he can handle it but, he thought it was best to also be powerful whatevern it was that was stronger than Aaron "u can do it"
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 8:46am
by Wrathe-sama
Wrathe knelt down, her blood seeped out of her wounds and dripped onto the ground beneath her. "Two hits in a single day, and no one came at me, heh." Her eyes kept watch over her surroundings.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 8:48am
by Dragsphire
Dragsphire focused. As he coarsed through Bill, he unlocked any potential he came across , all but one. after a few minutes, Dragsphire finally said "Done, almost all of your potential has been unlocked and are now at your disposal.
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 8:53am
by Wrathe-sama
Wrathe unsheathed her sword, stabbing it into the ground she used it to stand up. She felt power, not of any of the peoples she'd been walking with. "Wonder how this'll turn out.." she muttered
Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 8:56am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Bill looked around nothing was happening he seat down trying to understand what kind of power he had he got mad and fling his head up and a ball of fire came out of his but, he didn't realize it at all cause, he was just looking down at the ground "dammit i don't feel anything at all"