Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
hey guys do you think that i can come with if yo want we can take my ride.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward stopped and looked back at Afro "No smoking, and we decided on walking earlier" he then pouted a frown "And no I'm not alright! I'm hungery!"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Can you walk?" Rizel asked timidly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward looked at Rizel "I'm sure the dude can walk, his the one whose been throwing the punches"
Lennox looked at Afro studying him for a while before turning back to watch where she was walking.
Lennox looked at Afro studying him for a while before turning back to watch where she was walking.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel flushed slightly in embarrassment. "Actually . . . I was referring to you . . ."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward blinked "Me? Can I walk? Yeah, of course I can walk. I've just never been in a wheel chair and everyone tells me they're wicked awesome" He said rolling the chair forward and backwards a fews times. "I think I agree"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Can Nana walk?" Rizel asked.
"Of course I can!" Nana responded quickly. "Edward can as well and he knows he shouldn't take school property outside . . ."
"Of course I can!" Nana responded quickly. "Edward can as well and he knows he shouldn't take school property outside . . ."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"In mu opnion I don't think Nana can walk" Edward looked at Nana 'Seeing as I carried you to the Nurses office' He blinked a few times at the school property comment then he looked as if he was staring into space. "If a student is unable to afford or aquire something for medical need then the school shall provide said thing until the student can get one himself/herself" He said then blinked and looked at everyone "Isn't that in your rule book?" He lifted and eye brow
Lennox looked confused, although she helped around the school she hadn't really read the rule book, more of skimmed it a few years ago.
Lennox looked confused, although she helped around the school she hadn't really read the rule book, more of skimmed it a few years ago.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
well its ok ill walk with you guys besides this looks like its gonna be fun. *puts out his ciggarett* lets go *smiles*
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edwards stomach grumbled "Yes, lets." He started rolling off towards the gate again.
Lennox was a bit hunery herself but she followed behind them quietly.
Lennox was a bit hunery herself but she followed behind them quietly.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
so what do you guys do for fun around here
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel looked as though she wanted to ask even more questions, but decided against it. Instead, she forced a smile and said, "We can go to the pizza place I work at."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox looked at rizel "you work?"
edward shrugged at afro seeing as this was his first day here
edward shrugged at afro seeing as this was his first day here
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel nodded quickly. "Uh-huh. It keeps me busy."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"What do you do there?" Edward asked as he continued rolling
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I'm the hostess!" Rizel responded cheerfully.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

