Page 34 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 9:31am
by Ninja_X
hey guys do you think that i can come with if yo want we can take my ride.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 9:38am
by Seras
Edward stopped and looked back at Afro "No smoking, and we decided on walking earlier" he then pouted a frown "And no I'm not alright! I'm hungery!"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 3:46pm
by KoYue
"Can you walk?" Rizel asked timidly.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 4:03pm
by Seras
Edward looked at Rizel "I'm sure the dude can walk, his the one whose been throwing the punches"

Lennox looked at Afro studying him for a while before turning back to watch where she was walking.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 4:13pm
by KoYue
Rizel flushed slightly in embarrassment. "Actually . . . I was referring to you . . ."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 5:07pm
by Seras
Edward blinked "Me? Can I walk? Yeah, of course I can walk. I've just never been in a wheel chair and everyone tells me they're wicked awesome" He said rolling the chair forward and backwards a fews times. "I think I agree"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 8:47pm
by KoYue
"Can Nana walk?" Rizel asked.
"Of course I can!" Nana responded quickly. "Edward can as well and he knows he shouldn't take school property outside . . ."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 4:53am
by Seras
"In mu opnion I don't think Nana can walk" Edward looked at Nana 'Seeing as I carried you to the Nurses office' He blinked a few times at the school property comment then he looked as if he was staring into space. "If a student is unable to afford or aquire something for medical need then the school shall provide said thing until the student can get one himself/herself" He said then blinked and looked at everyone "Isn't that in your rule book?" He lifted and eye brow

Lennox looked confused, although she helped around the school she hadn't really read the rule book, more of skimmed it a few years ago.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 9:22am
by Ninja_X
well its ok ill walk with you guys besides this looks like its gonna be fun. *puts out his ciggarett* lets go *smiles*

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 9:31am
by Seras
Edwards stomach grumbled "Yes, lets." He started rolling off towards the gate again.

Lennox was a bit hunery herself but she followed behind them quietly.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 12:55pm
by Ninja_X
so what do you guys do for fun around here

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 1:00pm
by KoYue
Rizel looked as though she wanted to ask even more questions, but decided against it. Instead, she forced a smile and said, "We can go to the pizza place I work at."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 2:20pm
by Seras
Lennox looked at rizel "you work?"

edward shrugged at afro seeing as this was his first day here

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 4:34pm
by KoYue
Rizel nodded quickly. "Uh-huh. It keeps me busy."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 9:04pm
by Seras
"What do you do there?" Edward asked as he continued rolling

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 2:43pm
by KoYue
"I'm the hostess!" Rizel responded cheerfully.