Page 333 of 394

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 4:30pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
..shuichi.. wrote:Marla Singer? I don't even know if that's good or bad.
....If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 17, 2008 4:52pm
by Dretlin
Pennyroyal Tea wrote: ....If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla.
The little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 18, 2008 10:45pm
by scorpionwarrior

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 4:50am
by Tyche
You have such a silly smile! :D :o :D I like it.

I wish I had a camera that worked... or a cord to attach my broken camera to my computer. :? Meh. Maybe Nyx-ie and I will take pictures when she's home. :-"

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 3:35pm
by scorpionwarrior
XD I can only smile normally when I don't try >_>

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 4:26pm
by cheetahfear

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 19, 2008 5:49pm
by The Rage
Your shorts match the terrain! \:D/

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 11:17pm
by cheetahfear
i guess it does

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 11:53pm
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
lol, I just bought a Camera so I might post a photo later, if I can take one that doesnt look like [censored] ;P

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 12:30am
by Roger Taylor
perpetualsorrowX wrote:lol, I just bought a Camera so I might post a photo later, if I can take one that doesnt look like [censored] ;P
:|

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 2:10am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
you seem Afraid....dont worry, YOU SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 6:04am
by josh :)
blind me now

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 10:07am
by The Rage
:shock:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 9:06pm
by Roger Taylor
I bet he's one of those fat shits.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 3:25am
by + тнє ѕαιηт +
Professor Banana wrote:I bet he's one of those hotties
well how nice of you. :twisted: here I made you a cupcake... :twisted:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 3:47am
by Athos
Wow, Mr. Banana! I didn't know you were capable of complimenting people. You should definately do that more often!