Page 340 of 394

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 10:31pm
by Kitty

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 11, 2008 11:51pm
by Sasami Jurai
@ Miaow: Beautiful. ♥ ^-^Y

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 3:02am
by Goldenwolf
Tyche wrote:You has giant eyez. 0.o

S-s-stop looking at mes! >=o
from that comment on wards I was laughing my head off :D

And yush I dus have quite big eyes don't I? Hmmmmm. I has long lashes as well but ya can't see em cause they be blonde X3

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 6:41am
by Tyche
=D Yay. "I don't smile, so it's my duty to make 'em laugh."

I need to work on writing my own famous quotes. #-o I needs uh editor! :x \:D/

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 7:06am
by Mai

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 8:06am
by Tyche
New pic of me, and an attempt at my new avatar. :?

If someone could make a better one, that would be great. <.<

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 11:06am
by Goldenwolf

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 11:11am
by Mai

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 11:20am
by Hardcore
Amazing baby. Oh, Lacey, you're not fat anymore. ]:

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 3:06pm
by Dretlin
Aww the "miss mike" pic is upsetting. :(

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 9:38pm
by Mai
because i miss micheal. :[

(the guy who made the photo story with me)

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 12:48am
by Mai

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 1:01am
by Boxcar Bob
Cool?

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 7:48am
by Tyche
I'ma gonna go... make me a sammich. :| *runs away from GoldenWolf*

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 7:56am
by Goldenwolf
IM STILL WATCHING JOO

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 8:00am
by Tyche
:cry: Stoppit. Make me a sammich. :cry: