Page 35 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 5:37pm
by Seras
Lennox smiled "You are very cheerful, I bet your the best"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 9:00pm
by KoYue
"Oh, why thank you!" Rizel exclaimed cheerily.
Nana smiled a tiny, polite smile, wishing for a scant second she could get out of this without any disruptions or hurt feelings.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 6:31pm
by Ninja_X
hey nana whats the matter you look a bit pale... hey why dont you come with me? we can walk together and let these people meet up with us at the pizza joint. *asks RIzel* where is this pizza joint that you work at?

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 6:52pm
by KoYue
"Oh, I'm fine. Actually, I perfer company of many rather than few," Nana responded quickly before Rizel could open her mouth.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 5:01pm
by Seras
Edward froze on the inside when he heard Afro. He didn't show any emotion towards it, he just keept rolling the wheelchair focusing on that.

Lennox was staring at the sky as she walked "That one looks like a double helix" She said quietly to herself

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 8:01pm
by KoYue
"Not to worry, everybody!" Rizel said cheerfully in an attempt to keep a conversation going. "We are almost there!"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:31pm
by Seras
Lennox looked away from the sky and smiled "Good because I think I'm actually hungery now too"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:35pm
by KoYue
"Ohh, look, look, there it is!" Rizel exclaimed as she pointed to a tall, red brick building in the distance.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:45pm
by Seras
"Looks nice" Lennox said looking at it

edward nodded in agreement

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:49pm
by KoYue
Rizel ran up to the building and held the door open.
"Come in, come in!" she said eagerly, waving her arms up and down.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:51pm
by Seras
Lennox followed Edward in and Edward rolled in. He looked around "Wow this is really..." Lennox smiled too "nice and homey"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:53pm
by KoYue
"Isn't it?!" Rizel exclaimed with a cheerful nod. "Sit, sit everybody!"
"Would it be rude to ask for her to be quiet?" Nana muttered as quietly as she could.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 9:59pm
by Seras
"Yes" Edward replyed to both Nana and Rizel at the same time. He rolled the wheelchair over to a table "Nana do you want to sit in a chair?"

Lennox followed and sat down in one of the chairs.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 10:04pm
by KoYue
"Yes, please," Nana responded with a deep sigh.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 10:09pm
by Seras
Edward picked her up carefully and set her into one of the chairs then sat down across from her.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 10:15pm
by KoYue
"Thank you," Nana murmured quietly.
Rizel watched this with mild horror. "Nana . . . can't you walk?"