Page 345 of 394

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 3:18am
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
cheetahfear wrote:http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1122 ... 035le2.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4498 ... 042ep8.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7480 ... 038pt9.jpg
i just love my swords and the gun is fake just so you know
guess which sword is worth more
I'm liking the suit.

And extra brownie points for Filitz! =]

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 10:51am
by Kai
What do I look like? Well you'd have to be here to check me out.

And I'm gayer than string beans.
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp23 ... gdgdfg.jpg

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 3:23pm
by cheetahfear
ahaha you really are and ya kinda look like a girl but thats good if your into guys
thanks for getting rid of last post too it was annoying

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 6:58pm
by Gaming Goddess
Kai wrote:What do I look like? Well you'd have to be here to check me out.

And I'm gayer than string beans.
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp23 ... gdgdfg.jpg
You're prettier than I am :x

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 7:14pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I wish I could get my eyeliner like that.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 20, 2009 10:47pm
by cheetahfear
hell it confused the [censored] out of me

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 7:41am
by josh :)
Kai wrote:What do I look like? Well you'd have to be here to check me out.

And I'm gayer than string beans.
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp23 ... gdgdfg.jpg
I'm not convinced that photo is of a male. :s

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 22, 2009 10:30am
by Mai

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 23, 2009 7:40am
by josh :)

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 26, 2009 11:32am
by Snowy

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 30, 2009 5:55am
by Mai

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 30, 2009 7:04am
by Taylor_Chan
I don't look like you, that's for sure! lol

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 1:41am
by SaMaster14

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 5:17am
by Boxcar Bob
God, even Freddie's better looking than you.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 11:55am
by SaMaster14
Brian May wrote:
God, even Freddie's better looking than you.
Haha. I love how low people stoop to insult me because of that picture. I hope you feel good about yourself now, a little self esteem booster since you insulted me because of my picture. Doesn't bother me though, since posting a comment like that really does show insecurity.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Jan 31, 2009 3:46pm
by Boxcar Bob
SaMaster14 wrote:
Brian May wrote:
God, even Freddie's better looking than you.
Haha. I love how low people stoop to insult me because of that picture. I hope you feel good about yourself now, a little self esteem booster since you insulted me because of my picture. Doesn't bother me though, since posting a comment like that really does show insecurity.
Why thanks, I love you as well darling :)

My self esteem was running quite low :(