Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward sighed lightly "Didn't we discuss that on the way here..."
Lennox sat next to Nana "I hope you don't mind Nana..."
Lennox sat next to Nana "I hope you don't mind Nana..."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Rizel's face turned a bright shade of red. "Yes, but . . . I'm sorry . . ."
Nana smiled as best as she could. "Don't worry, Rizel. Everything's all right."
Nana smiled as best as she could. "Don't worry, Rizel. Everything's all right."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox nodded agreeing with Nana.
Edward looked over at Rizel "You can sit down you know... or are we going to have the plasure of being served by you?" He smiled.
Edward looked over at Rizel "You can sit down you know... or are we going to have the plasure of being served by you?" He smiled.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Ah, well . . . I can serve you if you'd like," Rizel said softly with a pink face.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I'm sure no on would have any objections if you did" Edward looked at the group with a raised eyebrow
Lennox shrugged "It's okay by me.."
Lennox shrugged "It's okay by me.."
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
alright then lets get this party started. *pulls out a cigartete and lights it up and gives edward a plaful clap on the shoulder* so what does everyone want ill take peopporoni on my pizza and a large coke thanks you. hey edward why the long face? *laughs as he says it* oh man i crack my self up. *blows out smoke* thats good any one of you want one?
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward took the cigarette "Sure" He ground it into the table top "Wasn't part of the deal was that you don't smoke?" He looked at Rizeal "I'll have Cheese with cherry pepsi"
Lennox fiddled with her fingers a bit then looked up at Rizeal "Cheese with bacon and sasuage and a sprite" She gave a small smile
Lennox fiddled with her fingers a bit then looked up at Rizeal "Cheese with bacon and sasuage and a sprite" She gave a small smile
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Got it!" Rizel exclaimed cheerfully, glad that her memory was good enough to remember orders without writting them down. "Nana, what about you?"
"Just water," Nana mumbled with a small sigh.
"That's all?" Rizel asked, somehow disappointed. "Well, okay . . ." With an uncertain shrug, she took off in the direction of the kitchens.
"Just water," Nana mumbled with a small sigh.
"That's all?" Rizel asked, somehow disappointed. "Well, okay . . ." With an uncertain shrug, she took off in the direction of the kitchens.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward looked at Nana then looked down at the table
Lennox looked at Nana "Aren't you hungery?"
Lennox looked at Nana "Aren't you hungery?"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Not especially," Nana responded with a smile. "Why do you ask?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Lennox gave a small shrug "Just thought you were hungry"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"No, I'm not."
A smiling Rizel came back with a tray full of drinks. "Here we are!" she said cheerfully as she set the drinks down one by one on the table. "I'll be right back!"
As soon as the skipping girl was out of sight, Nana asked, "So how is everyone?"
A smiling Rizel came back with a tray full of drinks. "Here we are!" she said cheerfully as she set the drinks down one by one on the table. "I'll be right back!"
As soon as the skipping girl was out of sight, Nana asked, "So how is everyone?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
oh man that was a perfectly good cigartett why did you do that. oh well good i guess i mean im hanging out with all of you so i guess this is ok but this doesnt make me your guys friend i only came because someone suggeted food. *laughs*
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"My, you're certainly a pest," Nana murmured politely with a cold smile.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
well well you got quite a tounge on you missy *smiles back with a huge happy smile* you know what im gonna go *throws 20 bucks on the table* *gets up to leave* oh and tell Rizel to stop that phony happy act its pissing me off *walks twords the door*
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward looked at nana and smiled "You know, I'd toss a chair at the back of his head but it still wouldn't make a difference." He slid the money so it was in the middle of the table then laid his head down.
Lennox's eyes went wide "You can't do that Edward! He'd get, Oh, that's the point" she took a sip of her drink.
Lennox's eyes went wide "You can't do that Edward! He'd get, Oh, that's the point" she took a sip of her drink.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?

