Page 36 of 65

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 09, 2008 11:24am
by Wrathe-sama
Wrathe closed her eyes, slowly her body functions were shutting down. "Being dead..usually has its weak points..." she muttered, the barrior stayed up.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 09, 2008 5:32pm
by MisunderstoodDreamer
"Aaron.......... it's been a while since I heard that name....... You don't have to worry, before I kill him I will kill all of you.........." the boy said as he chuckled. He swung his arm, and a ball of fire flew towards Yukina.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 09, 2008 6:18pm
by Wrathe-sama
Wrathe swung her arm, she placed a shield in front of Yukina made of her aura. "If you can touch them."

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:47am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Kiba growled and jump into action and attack the boy and grab him by the neck with his jaw and growled and snarl and tug around

AKi and Tom step back and let Kiba and the stronger fight

Bill was in the air seeing the action and wanting to fight so bad but, he need to control his powers first

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 4:47am
by Dragsphire
Dragsphire bolted from behind Bill, and landed next to Aaron.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 6:11am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Kiba growled at Dragsphire "seriously i can do this i think bill need training seriously he might be our chance of winning this battle or not but, train him" when he was talking he keep his grip on the guy's neck very tightly

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 8:49am
by Dragsphire
"Ok, but talk to Bill, I'm confused here" Dragsphire said as he was scratching his head.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 9:39am
by MisunderstoodDreamer
The boy cuckled. "Worthless......... you all don't even deserve power....." He put his hand on Kiba's chest, and a giant explosion of flames as hot as lava blasted him off. The flames hit the barrior, and went around it. "I will kill you first......" The flames redirected themselves toward Wrathe, movng so fast that it was a blur.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 10:40am
by Wrathe-sama
Wrathe gave a light grinned, her body would shimmer and appear inside the barrior, her aura strengthened giving the barrior a chance to stay up. "I will only die, when I know Aaron is safe."

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 11:07am
by Dragsphire
Dragsphire looked on, thinking to himself "that speed, it seems uncomparable".

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 11:15am
by Wrathe-sama
A small ball of her aura flew from her hand, at quick speeds it collided with each of the flames causing them to burn out. Wrathe grinned a cold, blood lusting, grin. "Come on, you seemed so strong, now you don't."

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 11:24am
by Dragsphire
"Dang" Dragsphire said as he staffed himself, just in case he needed to react.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 12:59pm
by Wrathe-sama
"Dragsphire, tend to Kiba..please." Wrathe continued sending balls of her aura out of the barrior, her skin begin to split from her hand, up to her neck. Each ball would either hit the boy, or near him.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:27pm
by MisunderstoodDreamer
He grinned and lifted his arm toward Wrathe. "Fine, I will end it qui-" He was interrupted as Aaron had somehow gotten out of the barrier and grabbed his wrist. "Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. How long has it been?" he said pulling his arm out of Aaron's grip. "Shut-up Leo!!! I won't let you hurt my friends!!!" "Friends? These are the types of people that mistreated us a while back. Can you really call them friends?" Leo asked. "I said shut-up!!!! These are my friends and if you do anything to them, I'll-" Aaron was cut off by Leo punching him in the stomach. The punch was so hard that Aaron coughed up blood. "You always were all talk. So let me end your talking once and for all....." Leo said grabbing Aaron by the throat. He ran and released Aaron causing him to fly back knocking down a couple of trees. Leo turned to Wrathe, "Now, back to business." He started walking toward Wrathe, when all of the sudden Aaron stood-up. He was bleeding a little from the head, but he seemed unfazed. "I will not let you hurt them." "And if I do?" A giant flame exploded around Aaron. "I'll kill you......." Aaron blasted forward at Leo at a very fast speed, with a wave of flames trailing behind him. He released an explosive punch at Leo, which he caught with one hand. Aaron went for another punch, and he caught that one with his other hand. Leo kicked up and hit Aaron in the chin causing him to fly backwards. "So if it hurts you so much to see your friends hurt, I will make you beg for death......" Leo said as he appeared behind Yukina, with a dagger to her throat. "You bastard......... If you had hurt any of my friends, I would kill you. But if you even threaten Yukina, I will DESTROY you....." Aaron said as his eyes turned red. He all of the sudden appeared in front of Leo and slammed his hand into his face,causing him to let go. He ran with Leo at blinding speed and slammed him into a tree and he flew back knocking over a couple hundred trees. Aaron's teeth began to become sharp. Aaron jumped up and formed a giant ball of flames, and threw it down on Leo. The flames exploded as soon as they touched the ground. Aaron landed nearby Wrathe as Leo started walking out of the flames. Wings burst out of Aaron's back. "Aaron, you better be careful. It is dangerous, for everyone, to enter the true form while emotionally distressed. Remember last time?" Aaron growled in response.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:48pm
by Dragsphire
"Mind if I join you" Dragsphire as to Aaron as he had his super form ready.

Re: all anime rp! (read more for details click title)

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 1:52pm
by MisunderstoodDreamer
Aaron lashed his head toward Dragsphire, and let out another growl. He then turned his head back towards Leo.