Page 352 of 394

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 1:33am
by josh :)

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 5:32am
by Aiden

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 5:54am
by josh :)

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 6:12am
by Aiden
josh wrote:
k soz babe
mm, alright.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 11:00am
by Dretlin
Gaming Goddess wrote:Nope. I'm running on dial-up so .. yeah.
What you gonna do about it? Upgrade to perhaps a broadband or fiber optic connection? I would like to see that!!!

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 11:02am
by SASSZAIN
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:Nope. I'm running on dial-up so .. yeah.
What you gonna do about it? Upgrade to perhaps a broadband or fiber optic connection? I would like to see that!!!
... "I would like to see that!!!" Is that your catchphrase today?

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 11:07am
by Dretlin
SASSZAIN wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:Nope. I'm running on dial-up so .. yeah.
What you gonna do about it? Upgrade to perhaps a broadband or fiber optic connection? I would like to see that!!!
... "I would like to see that!!!" Is that your catchphrase today?
The formula:

"What you gonna do about it?" "insert X" "I would like to see that!!!"

X being a perfectly reasonable and doable action to the quote or situation in question.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 1:58pm
by cheetahfear
wtf are you talking about?

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 5:27am
by josh :)
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:Nope. I'm running on dial-up so .. yeah.
What you gonna do about it? Upgrade to perhaps a broadband or fiber optic connection? I would like to see that!!!
... "I would like to see that!!!" Is that your catchphrase today?
The formula:

"What you gonna do about it?" "insert X" "I would like to see that!!!"

X being a perfectly reasonable and doable action to the quote or situation in question.
Stop giving me annoying 'trolling' ideas.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 10:16pm
by Gaming Goddess
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:Nope. I'm running on dial-up so .. yeah.
What you gonna do about it? Upgrade to perhaps a broadband or fiber optic connection? I would like to see that!!!
No, I will not upgrade. This connection is less than 10 bucks a month unlimited. That means money to replace all the equipment from my old meth lab.

Hello starshiiiiine! :)

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 21, 2009 12:36pm
by cheetahfear
how much you selling for?

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 8:15pm
by Gaming Goddess
The first hit is free. That's my hook.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 10:51am
by josh :)

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 12:10pm
by SASSZAIN
Holy $#!+ Josh is human.

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 12:17pm
by Dretlin
SASSZAIN wrote:Holy $#!+ Josh is human.
I would like to see that!!!

Re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 12:48pm
by SASSZAIN
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:Holy $#!+ Josh is human.
I would like to see that!!!
I literally rolled over laughing.. wow, anyways..
My Leap from the top of the swing set at some park
Checking out Ulquiorra(sp?)