Page 37 of 59
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:14pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: *grabs Yukina and resurfaces* Damn! Don't that again! *sees the ship leaving* Ah, come on! what else could go wrong? *sees something large emerging from the water with a brown cover on its head, its body was big and blue, and some of its fangs were out of its mouth* Oh, I think that's Earth Top! I think i should just leave now... *starts to swim away rather quickly, but the thing gives chase*
ooc- Earth Top's pic and panic song
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/ ... e821f1.jpg
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... anique.mid
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:16pm
by neko_person_lala
(walemon^^)
*the captin thougs life floting thingy, we grab on and her pulls us onto the ship*
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:23pm
by MetaKnight0706
*Earth Top growls*
Alex: What the hell was that?!?!
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:26pm
by neko_person_lala
Catin: that...was earth top....
Yukina: *caoughed and looked*bye bye earth top*smiles* hes not that mean you know...when i was a kid i use to wit on his back *blinked and looked offinto the distance*hey its my home...*smiles *(onky caause shes a bit drunk)
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:32pm
by MetaKnight0706
(oooh)
Alex: Don't do that agian...
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:35pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina: ok^^*ns aroud the ship*
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:36pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: ...
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:40pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina: *stops and faits into alex* ok im sleepy now.....
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:44pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: Ok. *heads to the cabin on the ship* We should rest first. I mean, you almost drowned and I almost got eaten by a giant whale
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:48pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina: *was already fast asleep*"brother...*says i sleep*
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:53pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: *Takes Yukina's shoes off, and lays her on the bed* Get some rest
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 5:58pm
by neko_person_lala
Yukina says"ok" in sleep*
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 6:04pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: *takes his soaked shoes off, and lays next to Yukina*
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 6:11pm
by Master InuYasha
"Woah Alex put your shoes back on,man it stinks....."Inu says "I'm just kidding Alex,so why are you so wet?"Inu adds
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 6:13pm
by MetaKnight0706
Alex: Inu, I dove into the ocean when Yukina fell off the ship moron
Re: A Neverending Journey
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 6:17pm
by Master InuYasha
"Oh im sorry i didn't know I was off on another journey but I have returned"Inu says "So is Yukina okay?or is she injured?"Inu adds