Page 38 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 05, 2008 9:53pm
by KoYue
"Please tell us who it was!" Rizel pleaded, her voice growing higher on each syllable.
Nana smiled softly and shook her head. "Now, Rizel don't bother her."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 5:45am
by Seras
Levarithan walked in through the door. He scanned the place till his eyes landed on Lennox. He smirked and headed thier way.
Lennox looked up and saw him, she looked at Nana "It's nothing to even bother asking about"
Edward leaned back in his chair so it was on two legs "I dont get it..."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 6:05pm
by KoYue
Rizel sighed and traced a circle on the semi-dusty table in disappointment.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 6:34pm
by Seras
Levarithan came up from behind Edward and pulled his chair back expecting him to scream.
Edward felt his chair be pulled backwards and he leaned his head back "Who are you?" he asked looking at the guy upside down
Lennox looked up and gave a small smile "That would be the reason why my phone went off..."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 6:42pm
by KoYue
Cheeks burning pink, Rizel's hands flew up to her lips and she let out a small squeak of surprise.
Nana smiled a greeting at the newcomer, hoping Rizel wouldn't do anything else.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 06, 2008 7:20pm
by Seras
Levarithan gave a small smirk at Rizel then looked at Lennox "Missed you sis" He sat down next to Edward, letting go of the chair
Edward set his chair down on all fours again "You don't look like her brother" he mumbled
Lennox looked at Edward "Adopted siblings"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 10:21am
by KoYue
"Oh, he's just your brother!" Rizel exclaimed, sounding relieved for some reason. "How . . . wonderful!"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 12:40pm
by Ninja_X
yo whats up man names hitsuki and you are?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 2:12pm
by Seras
Levarithan looked at Hitsuki "Name's Levarithan"
Edward looked around the table "I know someone is thinking it so I'm gonna say it, why are you here?"
Lennox looked from Rizel to Levarithan with an eye brow raised a small smile on her lips.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 07, 2008 7:47pm
by KoYue
"That is a good question---" Nana started slowly.
"Yes, a very good question!" Rizel exclaimed as she stood up. "Please, come and have a seat. Do join us!"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 4:49am
by Seras
Levarithan stood up from his seat next to Edward and sat down again "Okay"
Edward looked at Nana
Lennox rolled her eyes "Pizza?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 10:51am
by KoYue
"Rizel---" Nana started with a sigh.
"Pizza's good, isn't it?" Rizel prattled, seemingly excited. "Do you like pizza? I like pizza! I like all kinds. Except for the ones with the oily little fishies on them those are gross but all others are fine by me!"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 12:55pm
by Seras
Levarithan nodded understanding "they smell and taste so bad it makes me sick"
Edward was still looking at Nana
Lennox rolled her eyes and took out her cell phone to do something real quick.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 3:34pm
by KoYue
Rizel suddenly squealed cheerfully and clapped her hands. "Yes, yes, you understand!"
"Do you have something to contribute to their conversation?" Nana asked Edward with mild sarcasm.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 6:28pm
by Seras
Edward gave a small grin and continued to stare.
Lennox snapped her phone shut quickly and waited.
Levarithan nodded "Of course I understand. I once got a slice of pizza from my friend and it had them on it, so I peeled them off and the taste was still there" He shook his head disprovingly.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 08, 2008 8:08pm
by KoYue
"Oh, how terrible," Rizel murmured sympathetically as Nana slowly shook her head. "But we have pizza here! With no fishies! Want some?"