Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Slumber Party
Re: Slumber Party
(i like your new avvie ^^)
Kuro threw the pillow back at Vincent, smiling. "It's not very nice to throw pillows at people" He chuckled
Kuro threw the pillow back at Vincent, smiling. "It's not very nice to throw pillows at people" He chuckled
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Slumber Party
Aki and Agito holds hand and keep walking outside talking about that pass
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Slumber Party
smiles having got woken up from that poke "Yeah thats true its not nice to throw pillows at people."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Alice gave the set of literary works a glance and asked quietly, "And yaoi manga?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: Slumber Party
Haru grinned and nodded. She pointed to the top shelf. "That's all shonen-ai"
Kuro looked at Killua. "What were you trying to say before?"
Kuro looked at Killua. "What were you trying to say before?"
Re: Slumber Party
pats his wrist "U still have that problem." tries to make sure Vincent didn't see that
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
"Oh...so that's what you meant" He looked at the ground, then back at Killua. "It's not deadly though"
Re: Slumber Party
"It is painful for those around u." smiles "I should know."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
"No one else knows. And what do you mean by that last part?"
Re: Slumber Party
"If u come in 1hr ur find out." it was 11 (or wut ever u chose lol) he got up and walked outside
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro frowned and followed Killua outside. "Why not now?"
Re: Slumber Party
pulls pack his sleve showing a few cuts "Thats why."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro blinked, then nodded. "I see. Then, do you want to talk about it?"
(GAH! Must Shower...)
(GAH! Must Shower...)
Re: Slumber Party
(lol)
"No. I already have with my parents. Now I help those that I find. U'd be suprised how many of us there are out there.' pulls his sleve back down smiling "That should explain the reason why I say it in u and my headaches plus the sudden changes in mood."
"No. I already have with my parents. Now I help those that I find. U'd be suprised how many of us there are out there.' pulls his sleve back down smiling "That should explain the reason why I say it in u and my headaches plus the sudden changes in mood."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro nodded slowly, then jumped up and sat on the railing. "Why did you do it?" He asked curiously.
Re: Slumber Party
smiles "U tell me first then i will tell u."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
