Page 39 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 12:37pm
by Seras
Edward stared at Nana still.
Lennox looked at Nana "So, about something that doesn't have anything to do with fish...."
Levarithan smiled "What kind of pizza do you have?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 12:45pm
by Ninja_X
so what do you do for work man *points to Levarithan* got any good work

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 1:12pm
by KoYue
"Cheese!" Rizel exclaimed, practically bursting with excitement. "Or do you want osmething else . . .?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 2:31pm
by Seras
Levarithan nodded to Rizel "Cheese is good" He looked up at the ceiling a bit thinking "What do I do for work...? Look after Lennox and set design" He smiled.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 6:04pm
by KoYue
"Set design!" Rizel cried. "Like for movies?!"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 6:57pm
by Seras
Levarithan nodded "Sometimes plays"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:03pm
by KoYue
"Oh how lovely," Rizel sighed as she sank into a nearby chair. "What do you do exactly?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:10pm
by Seras
Levarithan Leaned forward a bit, putting his elbows on the table "Pretty much I sit around till someone comes to me with a set that needs designing, they tell me what they want and I do a quick sketch. Once the quick sketch is done I go into further detail. After the set is built I meet up with the person again to see if we need to make any adjustments if not then we can get ready to paint and finish up."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:13pm
by KoYue
"Wow!" Rizel exclaimed as though he had just described quantum physics or how to cure cancer.
Nana sighed deeply, wondering if standing up and wincing would draw too much attention.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:15pm
by Seras
Edward was still watching Nana.
Lennox was looking at the ceiling.
Levarithan smiled a big grin

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:20pm
by KoYue
Before Rizel could sigh and babble again, Nana placed her palms on the table and slowly rose.
"Well, I think I'll be going now . . ."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:26pm
by Seras
Edward stood "Let me escort you home at least, it's not safe on the streets" Edward moved the wheelchair closer to Nana so she could sit down in it.
Lennox looked at them "See you two later"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:32pm
by KoYue
"Ah, you're leaving already?" Rizel cried, sounding devestated even though she had been cheery just a few seconds ago.
"I'm really sorry, Rizel," Nana murmured with an apologetic smile as she sank into the wheelchair.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:34pm
by Seras
Levarithan nodded "Good bye, it was nice to see you hanging out with Lennox"
Edward nodded and pushed the wheelchair out of the pizza place "You feeling all right?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:36pm
by KoYue
"No," Nana admitted as soon as they were outside.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 09, 2008 7:51pm
by Seras
"Do you want to go somewhere else? Or go home?" Edward asked politely