Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Haru jumped at the slamming door, then looked over her shoulder worriedly. "I don't know...Should we check?"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

Alice shut the manga closed and nodded slowly.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Haru walked into the hallway and knocked softly on the bathroom door. "Is someone in here?" She asked timidly. When she recieved no answer, she tried to turn the doorhandle but it didnt move. She knocked again. "Helllo? Are you okay in there?"

"Go away!" Kuro said from inside the washroom
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

Alice clutched the manga closely and adjusted her glasses with nervous fingers.
"Is that your brother?" she whispered to Haru.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Haru nodded. "Kuro? Are you okay?"

No answer
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

"Kuro-san?" Alice whispered as she timidly knocked on the door. "Are you ill?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"I'm fine!" Hs voice sounded like a strangled cry.

Haru tried to open the door again. "Kuro, open the door!"

(have to go to bed now...nite)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by KoYue »

(Sweet dreams.)

"Please open the door," Alice pleaded in a louder voice. "You don't sound well."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

he smiles at vincent "I'll be back in a second I'll go check up on Kuro to see if he's fine or not." went up to the washroom seeing Haru and Alice there he thought he was right walks up to the washroom door and knocks "Kuro let me in."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Slumber Party

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

(im tired of waiteing for Aiden.......*sigh*)

Walks out of the room he was in and sees every one outside the bathroom door. "I've heard everything thats been going on among all of you from all the way up here. Its a good thing that no one wants to sleep." He had been trying to sleep and has heard everything going on with everyone. "No one here minds a busted door, right? I'll fix it..."
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

growls at him (forgot ur name) "I mind and I'm sure Kuro would too."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"Go away!" Kuro yelled. "Just leave me alone!!"

Haru looked at Killua, feeling really worried. "He seems to like you" She said timidly. "Do you think he'll come out if we all go away?" She meant 'we' as in everyone except Killua.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

sighs "Probly so kindly Get ur asses down stairs." smiles
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Haru nodded and shooed everyone away, then she took Alice's hand and went downstairs. She spared one more glance over her shoulder as she left.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

"Kuro everones gone let me in plz." knocks on the door again
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

There was silence, then some shuffling around before the lock clicked unlocked
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Locked