Page 5 of 5

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 1:20pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Pride, I didn't know that you would take my criticism this way. :? I simply do not like yaoi. Why do you hate me just becuz I dislike it?

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 09, 2006 2:22am
by Nathan~Chevalier
Homunculus_Envy wrote:Yea Pride you be a good boy. This is coming from your leader ^^
:: bows down to envy:: okay my sire ill leave it at that. :|

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 3:20am
by Eiri Yuki
I love Yaoi :love:

Spoiler
Show
Pride-chan please behave

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 8:05am
by ♥DIVA♥
TOTALY! :love: :love: :love:

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Feb 16, 2006 7:32pm
by +-[YuuriXWolfram]-+
yay yaoi :mrgreen:
its so cool ^^ XD

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 8:20pm
by The Rage
Yup, it better in manga than in the movies!! (well, in my opinion)

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Mar 15, 2006 10:59am
by SexiKakashi
Yes Yaoi Is very nice and romantic and I do not have a problem with it! ^^, but Girls Take it way to seriously. I know from personal experience ^^, all they want to do is watch yaoi yaoi yaoi! and it drives guys insane! ^^ ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:13pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:Yes Yaoi Is very nice and romantic and I do not have a problem with it! ^^, but Girls Take it way to seriously. I know from personal experience ^^, all they want to do is watch yaoi yaoi yaoi! and it drives guys insane! ^^ ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Damn straight lol :D :lol: :heh: