Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Lets all learn Japanese

It's not nearly as complex as English, but as usual we find ways to screw it up.
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Xehanort »

Ni=2
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Kenshin »

I was wondering if u can translate this to Jap. for me

Mybe thats the reason Why i love you

The Streets just keeps on calling me

and last I'm Goin' Change

Thanks
Kemja
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Kemja »

I only know one more...
GOHAN=RICE
Spoiler
Show
Pan is also a spanish word...and it means the same as the japanese word... :heh:
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Hai soo desu nee!! lol
I ♄Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Ryoji Kaji
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Ryoji Kaji »

Wow, maybe if I stick around for a bit, I'll learn the whole language.

I was hoping to find an easy & cheap way to learn Japanese.
I'm moving there in a few years & wanna learn before I go.
Kemja
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Kemja »

Wolfingham wrote:Wow, maybe if I stick around for a bit, I'll learn the whole language.

I was hoping to find an easy & cheap way to learn Japanese.
I'm moving there in a few years & wanna learn before I go.
:shock: :shock:
LUCKY!!!!

I have only wished of going to Japan!!! :heh:
Yomieko_Sesshra
Uber Otaku
Posts: 545
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
Contact:

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Yomieko_Sesshra »

OoO!! You are soooooo lucky!!!! :love: Japan!
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...:cry:" ~Dragonheart~
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

I know thats so cool :x :cry: :cry:
I ♄Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
Kemja
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Kemja »

OH yeah!!!
RINGO=APPLE
ao_ame
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by ao_ame »

aka-red
ao-blue
momoiro-pink
murasaki-purple
majoko-magic
baka-
ame-rain
hai-yes
no-iie
sakura-cherry blossoms
kawaii-cute
ai-love
Ayame-iris
Kami-God
dream-yume
angel-tenshi
wonder-fushigi
moon-tsuki
water-mizu
juice-juusu
dragon-ryuu
rainbow-niji
Sango-coarl
inu-dog
neko-cat
Kemja
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Kemja »

Baka is like stupid,right? :twitch:
Miss Elizabeth
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 5606
Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Miss Elizabeth »

Hai,Soo desu nee!! :heh: (yes it is)
I ♄Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
ao_ame
Visitor

Re: re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by ao_ame »

kemja wrote:Baka is like stupid,right? :twitch:
yes, but in Japan it really means idiot.

WARNING: If YOU EVER GO TO JAPAN PLEASE DO NOT SAY THIS WORD IT IS A INSULT!
Kemja
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by Kemja »

ARIGATO!!! :heh:
ao_ame
Visitor

re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by ao_ame »

Your welcome kemja-san!
asdfsdf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 525
Joined: Jan 24, 2005 7:29pm
Contact:

Re: re: Lets all learn Japanese

Post by asdfsdf »

Shadows of Light wrote:Hai,Soo desu nee!! :heh: (yes it is)
I dunno if you're adding them or what not, but drop the last O on Soo, and the last eh on nee

Nee means sister Ne signifies something along the lines of a confirmation or agreement with something.

So desu ne = That's right (As you already know)

Baka is an insult meaning stupid or idiotic
^^; I don't think it literally just means Idiot.

That's a noun. Bakabakashi means stupid and bakabakadeshii means stupid, and I believe it's an adjective.

Ao - Ai means love yes, but so does koi, and suki. (Actualy suki means more of a like, and it's a verb, but if you're telling someone you love them, you can say suki da yo and such..) So that counts. Not to mention, koi means more of a passion. That's the difference between Ai and Koi. They're both nouns.

Also, we all know how most adjectives can take place in a noun form, the japanese works like this:

aka (red) by itself is a noun. But if you wanna explain something that's red. say a read bear... You should add an extra I onto there

I.E akai kuma (red bear). Get my drift?

Lol I don't feel like typing anymore. I'm gonna work on my site layout skillz.

If I get to it I'll talk about those... Ć“'s you probably see very often you manga translated in Enslish.
Locked