Page 5 of 394

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 04, 2006 11:24pm
by ..JUst mE...
Orion wrote:OMG, Hik! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

totally what i was thinking :love: :love: :love: =P~

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 4:19am
by Vash
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:Kudos to the dog and your pic! =D Finally I see the artist herself XP
(OH! I love the word "Kudos"!!)

But you've seen meeeeeee! You haaaaaave, and so has Gravy! Lol, alright so maybe you haven't, but I did post up several pictures.

Alright here are 5.

The following 3 are old and I think I've posted them up before:

Anner The Bum
Anner The ANGRY Bum
Anner, The Bum In Disguise

Bum gloves? Me dancing like a bum? Anything? Nothing? I swear I posted these up before.

This one's kiiiiiinda new:
Sandwiched


And this was was taken like.... ummmm... 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago. lol... Pfft, ionno. Around 4 days ago:
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the wooden cup.(The cup's actually empty. Yes, we were playing "lets pretend we're cool for once." lol)
:love: :love:



SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 5:05am
by Ombaraka

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 11:42am
by ..JUst mE...
Vash wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:Kudos to the dog and your pic! =D Finally I see the artist herself XP
(OH! I love the word "Kudos"!!)

But you've seen meeeeeee! You haaaaaave, and so has Gravy! Lol, alright so maybe you haven't, but I did post up several pictures.

Alright here are 5.

The following 3 are old and I think I've posted them up before:

Anner The Bum
Anner The ANGRY Bum
Anner, The Bum In Disguise

Bum gloves? Me dancing like a bum? Anything? Nothing? I swear I posted these up before.

This one's kiiiiiinda new:
Sandwiched


And this was was taken like.... ummmm... 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago. lol... Pfft, ionno. Around 4 days ago:
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the wooden cup.(The cup's actually empty. Yes, we were playing "lets pretend we're cool for once." lol)
:love: :love:



SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)


8-[ :-" :crazy:

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 11:53am
by Vash
SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Vash wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:Kudos to the dog and your pic! =D Finally I see the artist herself XP
(OH! I love the word "Kudos"!!)

But you've seen meeeeeee! You haaaaaave, and so has Gravy! Lol, alright so maybe you haven't, but I did post up several pictures.

Alright here are 5.

The following 3 are old and I think I've posted them up before:

Anner The Bum
Anner The ANGRY Bum
Anner, The Bum In Disguise

Bum gloves? Me dancing like a bum? Anything? Nothing? I swear I posted these up before.

This one's kiiiiiinda new:
Sandwiched


And this was was taken like.... ummmm... 4 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes, and 12 seconds ago. lol... Pfft, ionno. Around 4 days ago:
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the wooden cup.(The cup's actually empty. Yes, we were playing "lets pretend we're cool for once." lol)
:love: :love:



SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)


8-[ :-" :crazy:
Don't say anything wrong òó...
lol j/k

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 11:58am
by Gambit
I don't think there's anything scary about the way you look.

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 12:01pm
by Vash
DSWSFF wrote:I don't think there's anything scary about the way you look.
Not about the way I look now. She meant the I looked like half a year ago (or more, dunno). Example 1 and Example 2

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 12:03pm
by Gambit
I still don't see anything scary.

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 12:04pm
by ..JUst mE...
yeah, that was exactly it....i think your short hair looks totally better now ^_^ :love:

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 2:21pm
by Kyle_guy018
I woudlnt say scary...it was kinda cool..but they're right..the shorter hair looks alot cooler on ya..

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 4:12pm
by Bambi
Vash wrote:
SiMpLy-Me wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Ohhhh, there are plenty more. Believe you me. Eg. Mr. Sizzles.

sorry to say but Vash is scary :shock:
What :-s ?


Glasses for the masses 8)
See Pretty Princess Pink! [-( Jeez, Hate to say I told you so. 8) He is like totally hawt. And so is Anna! They are so perfect. 8)

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 8:09pm
by Hey
Omg, you are the hottest thing on earth~! No wonder I call you Mr. Sizzles!! :love: :love: :love:

btw, did you cut your hair since that pic you posted up with you sitting on the couch (your hair was short, but, not very short)?... And I remember you had a Soul Reaver (awesome game btw) poster in the background? (lol, yeah I'm totally obssessed with you. Hope you don't mind :love: .)

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 8:31pm
by Hey
Ooops, I forgot to say. Thanks Princess ^O^, you a sexy mama yourself, with super-licious-hot lips.


Seriously though, everyone seems to be frikin' hot here.

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 8:35pm
by GravyTrain
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Seriously though, everyone seems to be frikin' hot here.
Or maybe you should get higher standards for yourself. But I concede, I too have not seen any real ugos. 'Ugos', that's my word.

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 06, 2006 12:43am
by Hey
GravyTrain wrote:
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote: Seriously though, everyone seems to be frikin' hot here.
Or maybe you should get higher standards for yourself. But I concede, I too have not seen any real ugos. 'Ugos', that's my word.
Lol, I appologize.


So did you mean to say "I too have not seen any real ugos™"? Lol, I got it trademarked for you and everything.

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 06, 2006 4:08am
by Vash
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:
Omg, you are the hottest thing on earth~! No wonder I call you Mr. Sizzles!! :love: :love: :love:

btw, did you cut your hair since that pic you posted up with you sitting on the couch (your hair was short, but, not very short)?... And I remember you had a Soul Reaver (awesome game btw) poster in the background? (lol, yeah I'm totally obssessed with you. Hope you don't mind :love: .)
I rearranged my room recently, I still have that poster but now it is in front of me ^^. And how should I mind since I am obsessed myself with you :love: .