Page 5 of 11

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Jul 08, 2007 12:45am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
they all died off. i told you yaoi had a mind of its own. :wink:

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Jul 08, 2007 1:06am
by Pyro Psycho
*~Coin-Operated Boy~* wrote:they all died off. i told you yaoi had a mind of its own. :wink:
Lmao I knew it.

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Jul 08, 2007 1:22am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
hehe now we shall conqure ALL STRAIGHT MEN!

AND SPELLING BEES BECAUSE I CANT SPEEL! XD

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 10:16pm
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Soloman~Chivalier wrote:thats cool that uchiha-kakashi dosnt bash yaoi. but hes probably right yaoi has broken up many realationships. i mean iv seen it. yoai is powerful stuff. :shock:

HELL YEA IT IS!!!!!

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 6:55am
by Lestat69_99
Not as powerfull as Guro!

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 7:20am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
people, let me set you straight:
Yoai sucks, Yuri rocks

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 15, 2008 5:34pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:people, let me set you straight:
Yoai sucks, Yuri rocks
[censored] :roll:

two poles= thats the goal
two hoes= nothing goes

lmao. (no ofence to you lesbians out there. you know i love you ^~*

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 3:05pm
by Baby Duck
Yeah yaoi sucks......im not gay.

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 9:06pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
Gio is a [censored]. =)

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 8:45pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
Baby Duck wrote:Yeah yaoi sucks......im not gay.
typical dude. :roll:
im not gay!
alow me to secure my masculinity by hateing somthing that is not macho!
Muahahahaha

puhleeeees. did you know that 90% of all men have experimented with other men in there lives and/or wanted to through a fantasy or simply pure thought? :lol:

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 9:07pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Coin/solomon is plenty manly!!

and Yaoi is ok, it just isn't my thing, I prefer girls it's just how I am.

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 8:30pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Coin/solomon is plenty manly!!

and Yaoi is ok, it just isn't my thing, I prefer girls it's just how I am.
Woof 8)

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 6:49pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
I prefer dudes. :D
Yay for being straight.

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 8:24pm
by Nyx
I like guys...But I also like yaoi. Yay for crashing a hater's thread. 8)

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 6:18am
by The Brown-Eyed Boy
i like girls, but i also like yuri more, and even more than that, neko-girls!!!!

Re: Yaoi Hater's club

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 8:34pm
by Coin~operated Boy<3
The Brown-Eyed Boy wrote:i like girls, but i also like yuri more, and even more than that, neko-girls!!!!
ok im gay and even i admit cat girls are cute. lmao XD
dewd if i was a chick, all my friends tell me i would dress like such a whore
which is true. girls dont show enough of what there mama gave em. strut your stuff once and a while! WEAR THAT PLAD MINNI SCHOOL GIRL SKIRT WITH THE LEATHER KNEE HIGH BOOTS AND THE TIED UP BELLY SHIRT DAMMIT! cus if i was a chick, i totaly would. :o :lol: