Page 5 of 34

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 3:06pm
by KoYue
"So is it something I'm supposed to figure out by myself?" Shizuku asked. "I guess that's a good thing. If you told me, it would be like cheating, right?"

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 3:33pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughs some,"Yes you can say that."

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 3:38pm
by KoYue
"Am I gonna have a test soon?"

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 3:39pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He pats her on the head and smiles,"No..its just something your suppose to know.Are you hungry?"He said changing the subject

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 3:58pm
by KoYue
Shizuku shook her head. "Not really. I ate some cake before Koneko went to sleep. Are you hungry?"

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:01pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Nope,now.."He begins to walk"Want to explore the forest with me?"

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:14pm
by KoYue
"Um . . . sure. I've never been in a forest though."

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:23pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughs,holding her hand as he took her into the forest outside."Its beautiful isn't it?"

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:38pm
by KoYue
"It's okay. A beautiful place would be a toy store," Shizuku said with a shrug.

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 4:50pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He laughs and pats her on the head"What a brat.."

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 8:48pm
by KoYue
"Yeah, I guess I am," Shizuku said with a small giggle, "but at least I can admit it."

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 8:49pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Yes,your right..."He laughs,hugging her"Now...how bout I take you to a toy store?

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 8:57pm
by KoYue
Shizuku nodded and looked down at her kitty. "Will Koneko be allowed in the store?"

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 8:59pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Yes..don't worry about your kitty."He smiles taking her into his office

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 9:21pm
by KoYue
Shizuku smiled brightly. "Okay!"

Re: Replica Hearts

Posted: Aug 10, 2007 9:23pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Ok,Now!.."He presses a button on his watch and the two of them disappear in a white light reappearing in a toy store in the city."Here we are..