Page 5 of 19

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 2:47pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
How about I take the girl?.."M said,suddenly appearing infront of Azula or that thing shes laying on?"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 2:54pm
by Draco;P
Azreal signaled with her hand and Eriador jumped back behind her again, keeping Azula on his back easily "I said no, and Eriador chose to be with me like that thing chose to be with you" she indicated SK

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 3:01pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
SK frowned,"Hmm..so i'm a thing huh?..I don't like being called a thing..can I kill them M?"He asked,giving them all a sadistic look in his eye but M slowly shook his head"NO need..I think i'll join their little side..for my amusement

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 3:05pm
by Draco;P
Azreal glared "I wouldn't call you a thing if I knew what you were" she looked back at M "do what you want, just don't touch any of us"
Eriador made a low rumbling noise keeping an eye on both M and SK

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:31pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
M grinned,patting Azreal ontop of her head with a grin"Whatever..so I hope you do mind if I get rid of this human infested area do you?"

SK grinned,"I'm not a thing i'm a he..and my name is SK"He chuckled

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:49pm
by Draco;P
Azreal moved away from M's hand, Eriador followed her movments. "go for it" she pointed East "over those mountains and follow the river, there is many people hideing there" Azreal turned to Sk "fine, I'll call you SK"
Azula shook Eragon a bit still begging him to wake up
Eragon's eyes blinked a few times, then he came to "what's happening?" he whispered to Azula
Azula shook her head "I'm not sure"

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:52pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
M sighed,"SK...its time for dinner is it not?"SK closed his eyes to think,quickly opening up and grinning"Of course..i'll be right back M."He chuckled,flying away using the directions Azreal gave him.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:55pm
by Draco;P
Azreal folded her arms "you gonna go with him? or just sit here and babysit us"
Eraidor kept a watch on SK then when SK was no longer in sight turned back to M

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 5:57pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
A large shockwave,sped passed them as a large explodion of smoke was seen from the East.A grin appeared on M's face looking at them both as he put his glasses back on."You have quite the mouth on you huh?

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 6:03pm
by Draco;P
Azreal smiled "oh please, you know you like it"
Eraidor looked East, keeping close to Azreal just incase

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 6:06pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
M smirked,chuckling lightly"Maybe I do..I find it very attractive."He teased as SK appeared back on his shoulder"That was a good meal..

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 6:13pm
by Draco;P
Azreal rolled her eyes "good for you" she put a hand on Eriador's neck "so, you gonna let us go? or just follow us again?"
Azula wached Azreal and M "it's like they know each other almost" she whispered to Eragon

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 6:22pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Sure.I'll follow for awhile who knows..I might even calm down for traveling with such a beautiful lady."He chuckled as SK grinned"This will be fun..espically traveling with a human.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 6:30pm
by Draco;P
Azreal sighed "ofcourse you wouldn't just let us go off on our own" she smiled "fine" she turned and walked up to Eragon "you alright?" she asked annoed
Eragon nodded "I will be"
Azreal turned back to M "I wont kill my twin till she has full strength, other wise it's no fun" she smirked

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 6:39pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Ahh full power huh?.."M asked,intrigued."Can't wait to see that of course if you fail to kill her I will in your place."M chuckled.

Re: Eternal Darkness

Posted: Oct 24, 2007 6:43pm
by Draco;P
Azreal leaned against Eriador and smiled "I have no doubt in my mind that you would, but you're not gonna have to" Azreal tilted her head back a little and looked at him