Page 5 of 6
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Feb 09, 2008 11:09pm
by Aiden
i said no opinion because of two main things:
1. I don't know you the best
and
2. you're a little rowdy. not as bad as some of the people in the mindless chit-chat forum lately but still slightly rowdy. Mostly in the chat.
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 11:13am
by Captain Jack Sparrow
Let me get this straight, you voted no opinion because you barely know me and you found me rowdy
one day in the chat?
Oh and another thing, did you read my application at all?
I think your supposed to
READ people's applications and vote based on what you saw in that person's application, not vote "no" or "no opinion" just because you barely know the person or you found them a little energetic one day.

Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 12:43pm
by scorpionwarrior
Don't get worked up on that vote Jack, she did pretty much the same to me.
Anyway I voted yes. I believe you would be great cause you are normally good in the chat (apart from that day lol), I haven't seen you disobey any rules, and your grammar and spelling are excellent.
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 9:45pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
Nah don't worry about Aiden, she's just a jerk. Anyway John, You'll get it soon enough.
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 10:48am
by ANGEL OF HELL
Because I love this man, I say YES.
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 11:12pm
by josh :)
you arent a moderator yet? wth
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 3:07pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
He'd be rad.

Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: May 24, 2008 11:58am
by Baby Duck
REDTUBE IS AWESOME! (Translation: You'd make a very good mod. You have my full support.)
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: May 24, 2008 12:53pm
by divinephoenix
Jesus Christ wrote:you arent a moderator yet? wth
Maybe there aren't any more needed as of the moment but if there is, you'll be next Capt. Jack

You have my support
PS. Haven't seen in a while, See you soon somewhere..around here..XD
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 6:01pm
by Captain Jack Sparrow
Hmmm...now that I finally have Internet, I'm returning after my long break.
I'd like to say thank you to all those people who've supported me until now, my friends, and fellow AA members, who just for voting, made me keep this application up and running.
Sincerely, Captain Jack.

Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 8:19pm
by Happy
I don't think you'll make a good mod.
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 8:27pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Happy wrote:I don't think you'll make a good mod.
an opinion without a reason means nothing....
I know jack would be a good mod
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 8:30pm
by Happy
Captain Jack Sparrow swears a lot in the chat and is very rude to me.
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 8:41pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
can you give an examples of him being rude?
Happy - A mod app works like this.....
1) read the application
2) You as a user casts a vote
3) make a post stating how you voted and reasons why
Hope this helps you better use our voting system

Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 8:46pm
by Happy
Captain Jack Sparrow wrote:Hello everyone. You all know me as Captain Jack Sparrow and I want to become a moderator for the following reasons:
I have been a member of absoluteanime for a decent amount of time and I know my way around the website.
I am the kind of person that is approachable, that will talk to someone about almost anything and form friendships with newly met people.
Not very kind to me and hurts my feelings
No one is above or below anyone and every user should be treated the same way with respect and kindness at the same time.
I tried to start things over with you but you seem unforgivable
I recently returned to the website and anime forums and have decided to become active when visiting here.
I will use proper grammar when posting or chatting.
I would see to that what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong.
I will settle any debacle or disputes between users if it gets out of hand.
I would gladly help anyone with any of their doubts or problems in the anime forums.
I realize (And have no problem with it), That I will lose some of my privilages.
I understand and will fullfill to be more caring and respectful towards all the users.
again, not very respectful
I will behave well to set a good example for the site.
I'd happily welcome new users when he or she arrives to the website or anime forums.
I am not perfect. Just because I am a moderator does not mean I am always right. I admit that ive made mistakes just like anybody else but from what I do wrong, I learn how to improve.
I will take all the advice and suggestions with the upmost respect from any moderator and improve my way of being a moderator.
Whatever opinion or comment you have about me or about the way if I have been acting out of hand as a moderator in any way I will gladly take full responsibility for it not taking it personal and apologize for my actions.
Finally, when you vote, I would gladly listen to the reason why you chose to vote that opinion, do not hold anything back. I would happily accept any of your comments regarding this moderator application with a calm, positive attitude and with my full respect.
Edit: I edited the application thanks to Kida's, Poetic & Veramocor's suggestions and a couple of times after that because I had found typos in my writing.
Re: My Moderator Application: Captain Jack Sparrow
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 11:02am
by Baby Duck
Wow that is spam if I ever saw it.