Page 5 of 16
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 9:21pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
*Alkelie apears behind zain and puts his arms around zains body and passes his hand thru zains face, when zain looks back at him he does a lite giggle and jumps backwards landing lightly*
oh my my what a darling expression..
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 10:24pm
by SASSZAIN
OOC: I love how that post Doesn't happen.. Considering three things, this s a closed RP battle, too much time passed, and you did an action for my character. Big no nos.
Demyx, POST!!!
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 12:27am
by Nathan~Chevalier
lol i love how naive u are, but well if u really wanna be this boring of a person i guess i can get out of it so that u can stop whining ^-^
but ill call the next battle
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 8:51am
by SASSZAIN
OOC: Its not that I'm naive, Its that I play by the rules.
Now, Demyx, Where the heck are you!!
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 9:41pm
by Demyx
((Oopsy daisy. Sorry bout the wait, peeps. I got busy with work the past couple of days.

Nathan, I don't know you too well, but it looks to me like you're being a bit of a jerk. Rules are there for a reason.))
*Koryu watched, sticking a hand in her pocket, and raising the other to point at the seals.* Can I ask what those are? Or won't you tell me?
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 9:47pm
by SASSZAIN
*Zain smiles slightly* "Is your curiosity based upon the need for greater understanding, or just the need for the passing of time?" *Zain asks, his tone that of a humble scholar. He finishes the second seal, identical to the first, then starts another opposite the first*
OOC:
I'd also like to know how you changed your name.
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 10:17pm
by Demyx
Just curious, really. I mean, I love learning new things, but I'm also just passing time. Its rude to interrupt people when they're in the middle of things. *She smiled innocently, her voice calm.*
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 10:28pm
by SASSZAIN
"I see." *Zain finishes the final seal, again identical. All three seals glow brightly and start to slowly spin around Zain* * "Answers shall come as the time does." *Zain Takes an Offensive stance*
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 10:52pm
by Demyx
*Koryu took her hand out of her pocket, but stayed as she was.* Cool. Good answer. No fun if I know what's coming, is it?
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:02pm
by SASSZAIN
"The truth may as well be said. I know you're holding back." *Zain flexes his hands, squeezing and releasing them* "If you wish not to die, withing my net attack, I suggest taking it to the next level yourself." *With that last sentence, the seals start spinning even faster around Zain, going in different directions now. The image could be compared tot hat of an Atom*
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:08pm
by Demyx
*Koryu shrugged, laughing.* Hm... I'll take it to the next level... when I'm good and ready to. Do your worst, Zainy boy.
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:56pm
by SASSZAIN
*Zain charges at Koryu* [She's to confident, somethings up..] "TRE GRAH KNOCH!!"
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:58pm
by Demyx
*She tensed, moving almost instantaneously to a stance half way between defense and offense.*
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 12:05am
by SASSZAIN
*the three seals stop solid around koryu, then explode with the power equivilant to an atom bomb. The blast gets contained withing the triangle that the seals make. Zain stops in front of her area where Koryu was or is, and swings his right fist to hit whatever remains*
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 12:15am
by Demyx
*Koryu appeared behind him some ways, clutching at her bloody arm. Her arm hung limply, blood draining slowly from various places.* OOooo... damn... That hurt! *The smallest cuts were healing over, the bones mending slower. Her eyes started glowing red as she bared fangs, her form beginning to become fuzzy.* This... is what really gets someone going. *She laughed evilly, licking the blood from her fingers. Her aura flared slightly, and her wounds began to heal quicker.* Let's go! *She appeared in front of him, attacking mercilessly with one punch and kick after another*
Re: Kamon's Arena
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 12:25am
by SASSZAIN
*Zain's eyes open in a bit of shock* [[censored]] *Zain's initian punch collides with Koryu's first punch. He keeps blocking all her attacks, punch for punch, kick for kick*