Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

i was wondering...

Topics about anything not related to the other forums.
Locked
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote: In New Jersey, gas is around 2.60 maybe lower depending on where you go.

Oh and yeah, we don't pump our own gas, people do it for us. So yeah, we're cooler than you. =]
But Andre.. pumpin' gas is FUN =(
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

>_> What ever creates jobs.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

I think its kinda weird to have someone pump gas for you. I mean its your car, so you should be the one to take care of it.

Besides I'd rather not have to pay extra to have someone do I job I can do myself
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

That's CA's logic.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

Eh?
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

Why pay someone when you can just do it yourself.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Black Cat
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1625
Joined: Dec 05, 2006 2:49pm

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Black Cat »

Oh, your talking about Cali! I thought you were talking about someones username
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

xD Oh...
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Athos wrote:That's CA's logic.
That's right 8)

SANER than others' logics :P
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

We don't pay. Our gas is actually a lot cheaper than the rest of the country. So yeah ya suck.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

That's because CA law requires ". . .that gasoline sold in the state contain certain amounts of oxygen and comply with a complex set of emissions limits"

But regardless, our gas prices are going down. ($3.26/gal)
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Gas prices are waning as we speak!! \:D/ \:D/

Now we're down to about 2 dollars :mrgreen:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2471
Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Get ready for them to shoot back up sometime soon >.>
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Sasami Jurai »

What makes you say that? :(
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
User avatar
Athos
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7625
Joined: Feb 17, 2006 7:10pm
Gender: Male

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Athos »

OPEC just cut production. So, in December we might be seeing a rise in the price of oil.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: i was wondering...

Post by Tyche »

Ah non. =( That means gas is going to get ridiculous again! D< I hate Illinois!
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Locked