Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

who is still a fan?

yes
15
83%
no
3
17%
 
Total votes: 18

User avatar
davocio the shadow walker
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 424
Joined: Dec 11, 2005 5:20pm

Re: re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by davocio the shadow walker »

[quote="Iri"]yeah. you probably would be wide eyed screaming "NO! NO! IT BURNS!"

Yeah those are some words I would use when sometimes the light of day hits me.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Who's still is a Sailor Moon Fan

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i am all the way and will be :)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked