Page 41 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 2:14pm
by KoYue
"Table," Rizel responded, blowing a stray strand of hair off her forehead.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 5:38pm
by Seras
Edward stood behind Nana "Where's your place?"
Lennox took a slice of pizza and started eating it.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 5:40pm
by KoYue
"The smallest house," Nana mumbled with a sarcastic roll of her eyes as she pointed a finger in the direction of the largest house on the block.
"Is the pizza good?" Rizel asked after a moment's pause.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 6:35pm
by Seras
Edward started pushing the wheel chair towards the house looking at it in awe. "Your house is big"
Lennox nodded
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 6:46pm
by KoYue
"It's small," Nana said, shrugging.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:15pm
by Seras
'apperantly you haven't seen my place' Edward thought as he rolled her up to the front door "Key? Door bell?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:19pm
by KoYue
To answer his question, Nana put her hand on the door and pushed it open.
"No one bothers to lock it."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:20pm
by Seras
Edward blinked and rolled her carefully into the house "Is there something I can do for you till someone gets home?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:28pm
by KoYue
"Do you have any suggestions?" Nana asked, turning and stretching her neck to look up at him.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:35pm
by Seras
"You should take a relaxing bath. When your done I'll get you set up in your room." Edward looked around "Where's the bathroom?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:39pm
by KoYue
"Upstairs. And why a bath?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:43pm
by Seras
Edward looked at her seriously "Nana there is something called hygiene" He picked her up from the wheel chair carefully and headed up the stairs. "That and the warm water will relax your muscles a bit"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:44pm
by KoYue
"Why would I want that?" Nana asked as she slowly crossed her arms. "I understand the hygiene part, but what's the second thing got to do with anything?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:47pm
by Seras
"Nana if you didn't realize, you were beat up earlier. Please trust me" Edward looked at her with sincere eyes.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:50pm
by KoYue
"What makes you think I was beat up?" Nana asked impatiently. "Nothing . . . happened . . ."
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:52pm
by Seras
Edward stopped at teh top of the stairs "Which way to the bathroom now"