Page 41 of 63

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 3:58pm
by Morph
opens the door a little bit slips in and closes it behind him locking it looks around "Wut were u doing in here Kuro."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:01pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro sat on the floor with his back to the door. There was a mess of toilet paper and a few drops of blood. A knife lay on the counter, the blade covered with blood. He sniffled quietly

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:04pm
by Morph
kneels down next to u and takes ur cut arm lightly "Kuro I'm srry but the first times always the hardest." grabs ur knife putting it in his pocket "Now come on lets get this place cleaned up before they come back up."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:09pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro shook his head. "I don't wanna leave here" He pulled his arm toward himself. "I can't. I'll just end up hurting you"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:13pm
by Morph
stands up "Why would u end up hurting me?" bends down and give u a peck on the cheek "i'll be fine. Now come on we don't have much time before they come back up Kuro."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:17pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro continued to shake his head. "I can't"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:19pm
by Morph
sighs grabing ur waist pulling u up "Go to ur room and lock the door. I'll clean up here."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:22pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro pulled away from Killue and grabbed paper towel from under the sink. He started to wipe away some of the blood from the floor.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:25pm
by Morph
sighs "Go Kuro. I'll do it." grabs ur hand "Go take care of ur self." smiles happly

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:28pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro grabbed more paper towel before leaving the bathroom and going into his room.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:30pm
by Morph
nods "Thanks you kuro." cleans up quickly then heads to Kuro's room he knocks quietly "Kuro its me."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:32pm
by Fujiwara
"Yea" He said. He hastily wrapped a bandage around his wrist

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:36pm
by Morph
opens the door closing it and locking it like he told Kuro to do "How's ur wrist Kuro?" walks over to u smiling "Now can I trust u not to run away if we talk about "it"?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:39pm
by KoYue
Alice sat down atop a pile of blankets and stared at nothing in particular.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:41pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro nodded, then held out his arm. "Can you wrap it. please?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:43pm
by Morph
pulls up ur sleve a little bit ignoring the other cuts he wraped the wound easily and fast as if he's had pratice "Kuro can we talk about?"