Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A Neverending Journey
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: ohh
- Master InuYasha
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3195
- Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm
Re: A Neverending Journey
"You made her feel bad"Inu says "You should have never brought it up "Inu says ...... "I think im going to go check on Yukina"Inu adds as he heads outside
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *sitting on the roof*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Dammit, I screwed up. *walks outside and sees a scary sight* Oh crap! *gets knocked out by a mysterious person and is dragged away*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *sighs and looks at the sky*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Crump: Buh buh buh! With this kid on our ship, finding the remaining orbs will be easy! Guards, throw him to the brig! Pilots, start the Dreadnaut Thunderbird! *Alex is thrown into the ship's prison, and the ship sets sail to the sky*
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *blinks senceing alex in the skys* what the?*wings come out and takes off to the sky* if hes goten into more troble ageain i sware i'll just give the orb to him right then and theer ...that way i can die i finaly get to relax*sees the ship* oh yippy*flys and lands on the sjip* ok where is he?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Crump: Gotcha! *knocks Yukina out* Buh Buh Buh! *drags Yukina into the Thunderbird*
ooc- On the Thunderbird
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/se ... ct1_v2.mid
ooc- On the Thunderbird
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/se ... ct1_v2.mid
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina:*wakes up after a while*huh?.w-where am i?..
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: *is by Yukina's side* Thank god I found you!
(Hey, I have good news!)
(Hey, I have good news!)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
(O_O whats that?)
Yukina: *slight galre* ...i came to rescue you ..considering you cant defend yourself really well now can you?
Yukina: *slight galre* ...i came to rescue you ..considering you cant defend yourself really well now can you?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
(I got my first manga today!)
Alex: Actually, I was about to apologize until i got knocked out cold...
Alex: Actually, I was about to apologize until i got knocked out cold...
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
(wow...cool....)
Yukina: *blinks* apologize? fior what?
Yukina: *blinks* apologize? fior what?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Hero said that when I said in my dream I was poisoned... nevermind.
(It's a tokyo pop manga)
(It's a tokyo pop manga)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: A Neverending Journey
Yukina: *sighed and looked down* c-come on we have to find are way out of here*goes to get up but colapses*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: A Neverending Journey
Alex: Yukina, save your strength.
Guard: Quiet you!
Alex: Hey moron!
Guard: Don't try anything dumb.
Alex: Damn... *a weird translucent vine comes from Alex's back, wraps around the guard's neck, and snaps it* Huh? *the vine grabs the key, and gives it to Alex* something ain't right...
- later at the control room-
Crump: We got those two pests that easily!
ooc- Crump's song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... d-king.mid
Guard: Quiet you!
Alex: Hey moron!
Guard: Don't try anything dumb.
Alex: Damn... *a weird translucent vine comes from Alex's back, wraps around the guard's neck, and snaps it* Huh? *the vine grabs the key, and gives it to Alex* something ain't right...
- later at the control room-
Crump: We got those two pests that easily!
ooc- Crump's song
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... d-king.mid
