Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Slumber Party

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"...Yeah" He pulled his sleeve down, then noticed a spek of blood on his shirt and picked at it, trying to avert his eyes
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

smiles "Don't worry." pulls out a small rag getting rid of the speck quickly "Alright talk about Kuro I'll listen and if u feel like doing something to forget I'm right here tell me."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"...It's not that I want to forget anything, that was the reason for the drugs. I...It's because I deserve it..." He lowered his head so his face was hidden by his bangs. "I've hurt a lot of people..."
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

looks at u concerned "Who did u hurt?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"Everyone!" He looked up at Killua, tears brimming his eyes. "I've even hurt you, you just don't know it yet. And Vincent, and everyone else I've met!" He wrapped his arms around himself
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

puts my hands around ur waist from behind "Kuro shhhhh. Nothing is going to happen to u or me." smiles "Hurting urself hurts the people around u kuro."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"That doesn't change the fact that I deserve it. And what they don't know doesn't hurt them" He tried to escape from Killua's arms, but failed
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

holds on tighter "Kuro don't cry. Don't hurt urself anymore for other peoples sake. Do wut u want. Don't pay attention to wut might happen to those around u and take care of urself. Hurting urself hurts u and the others around u." he said all this in a southing (sp?) voice
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"I...can't do that. I have to...I have to repent for the bad things I've done" He dtruggled more to free himself of Killua's grasp. "Please let go" He whispered
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

lets go of u "Kuro are u alright?" stands up
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro hugged his knees to his chest. He looked up at Killua pathetically. "I'm sorry. Sorry for what I've done" He looked back at his wrist and a tear ran donw his cheek.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

wipes the tear away "Don't worry Kuro. I don't care wut happens to me." hugs u tightly
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

"But you should!" He pushed Killua away, but instantly felt guilt well up in his stomach. "This is what I'm talking about...You'll just get hurt. I don't deserve to have someone care for me...I'm sorry"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

hugs u agian "Shhhhh Kuro. Ur fine just calm down."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Fujiwara »

Kuro clutched the back of Killua's shirt and burried his face in his shirt. He repeated his apologies until the crying stopped.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Slumber Party

Post by Morph »

smiles "Better Kuro?" pulls u off gently "Feel better Kuro?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Locked