Page 42 of 63

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:46pm
by Fujiwara
"...Yeah" He pulled his sleeve down, then noticed a spek of blood on his shirt and picked at it, trying to avert his eyes

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:48pm
by Morph
smiles "Don't worry." pulls out a small rag getting rid of the speck quickly "Alright talk about Kuro I'll listen and if u feel like doing something to forget I'm right here tell me."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:54pm
by Fujiwara
"...It's not that I want to forget anything, that was the reason for the drugs. I...It's because I deserve it..." He lowered his head so his face was hidden by his bangs. "I've hurt a lot of people..."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:56pm
by Morph
looks at u concerned "Who did u hurt?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:03pm
by Fujiwara
"Everyone!" He looked up at Killua, tears brimming his eyes. "I've even hurt you, you just don't know it yet. And Vincent, and everyone else I've met!" He wrapped his arms around himself

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:15pm
by Morph
puts my hands around ur waist from behind "Kuro shhhhh. Nothing is going to happen to u or me." smiles "Hurting urself hurts the people around u kuro."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:17pm
by Fujiwara
"That doesn't change the fact that I deserve it. And what they don't know doesn't hurt them" He tried to escape from Killua's arms, but failed

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:19pm
by Morph
holds on tighter "Kuro don't cry. Don't hurt urself anymore for other peoples sake. Do wut u want. Don't pay attention to wut might happen to those around u and take care of urself. Hurting urself hurts u and the others around u." he said all this in a southing (sp?) voice

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:28pm
by Fujiwara
"I...can't do that. I have to...I have to repent for the bad things I've done" He dtruggled more to free himself of Killua's grasp. "Please let go" He whispered

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:29pm
by Morph
lets go of u "Kuro are u alright?" stands up

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:38pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro hugged his knees to his chest. He looked up at Killua pathetically. "I'm sorry. Sorry for what I've done" He looked back at his wrist and a tear ran donw his cheek.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:39pm
by Morph
wipes the tear away "Don't worry Kuro. I don't care wut happens to me." hugs u tightly

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:44pm
by Fujiwara
"But you should!" He pushed Killua away, but instantly felt guilt well up in his stomach. "This is what I'm talking about...You'll just get hurt. I don't deserve to have someone care for me...I'm sorry"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:46pm
by Morph
hugs u agian "Shhhhh Kuro. Ur fine just calm down."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:52pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro clutched the back of Killua's shirt and burried his face in his shirt. He repeated his apologies until the crying stopped.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:54pm
by Morph
smiles "Better Kuro?" pulls u off gently "Feel better Kuro?"