Page 43 of 63

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:56pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro shook his head. "Not really...if anything, I feel worse...I just know it would make you feel better if I stopped being such a baby"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 5:58pm
by Morph
smiles 'Cry all u want Kuro. It won't matter to me.' hugs u lightly then sits down infront of u

(ur making this dufucult Fuji lol)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:00pm
by Fujiwara
(Sorry, I like drama XD)

He wiped his eyes. "I don't want to cry" He said, sounding almost defiant.

(I wonder what you would think if you knew what Kuro's going on about with all this 'I've already hurt you and you just don't know it yet' crap)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:02pm
by Morph
(lol Fuji thats weird. oh and wut does he mean with all that crap anyway ur making me confused out here lol)

"If u want to cry u can okay I won't tell anyone."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:06pm
by Fujiwara
(That's for your character to find out ^^ It involves Vincent ^_~ )

Kuro shook his head. "But I don't want to" He lowered his hands and looked Killua in the eyes. "...Why didn't you ask?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:08pm
by Morph
looks at u confused 'Ask wut?"

(Fuji u stall anymore and I might just go insane out here lol)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:11pm
by KoYue
(This is an entertaining read. :heh: Like Fuji-chan, I love this drama, which is why I'm not gonna make Alice do anything until this little thing is over. ^^)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:12pm
by Fujiwara
( :heh: Sorry *hugs*)

"What I was talking about...when I said I've hurt you" He said quietly. "You looked confused, but you didn't ask...Aren't you curious?" HE suddenly felt very vulnerable.

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:14pm
by Morph
nods "I was. SO wut did u mean?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:18pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro lowered his head again, then muttered "I fell in love with you"

(AND now I have to go for dinner. I'll be back in about an hour if you're still on ^_^)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 6:22pm
by Morph
(dam Fuji u got some imaganation lol guess wut so did I I fell in love Kuro I was just about to tell u that lol)

he smiles "I fell in love with two people tonight. U and vincent."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 7:09pm
by Fujiwara
(Wow O.o great minds think alike? XD)

Kuro loked up at Killua, extremely confused. "...What?"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 7:18pm
by Morph
(yep but mines more perverted)

smiles "I'm in love with u and vincent."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 7:20pm
by Fujiwara
(Doubtfull...)

Kuro blinked again. "I don't know if that's better or worse..."

(have to do dishes TT_TT)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 7:22pm
by Morph
(don't forget I'm usually the one causing the nose bleeds LOL)

smiles and pecks u on the lips softly "srry I fall in love easily."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 7:58pm
by Fujiwara
Shocked, he looked up. "Sadly, that was my second kiss...Wouldn't Vincent be upset if he found out?"