Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Slumber Party
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
vincent: walks over to a door to get away for a second and opens it and see kuro and killua kiss* oh i guess he does not like me
Last edited by makotoshishio12111 on Feb 19, 2008 9:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
(The door is closed)
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
( look at it agian)
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
(Oh, my bad)
Kuro looked up when he heard the door open and his eyes widened when he saw Vincent there. He got up and ran into Vincent, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry!"
Kuro looked up when he heard the door open and his eyes widened when he saw Vincent there. He got up and ran into Vincent, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry!"
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
Raphael: look at u * walks away * wow i really thought some person really like me but i guess no
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
(You got your name wrong again...)
Kuro ran after Vincent and grabbed his hand, but got dizzy from blood loss and fell to his knees. "Please don't leave...I'm so confused right now. You and Killua are the ones who helped me, I can't do this by myself!" Tears streamed down his face again. "I ran away when I realized that I'm love you! ButI love him too...I don't want to lose either of you""
Kuro ran after Vincent and grabbed his hand, but got dizzy from blood loss and fell to his knees. "Please don't leave...I'm so confused right now. You and Killua are the ones who helped me, I can't do this by myself!" Tears streamed down his face again. "I ran away when I realized that I'm love you! ButI love him too...I don't want to lose either of you""
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
( sorry to many rp's)
vincent: look im sorry* hugs u and brings u to the couch and kiss your cheek*
vincent: look im sorry* hugs u and brings u to the couch and kiss your cheek*
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
he walked after them sighing "Same as Kuro. I love u and Kuro Vincent."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Slumber Party
so what do u we do we love all of us i love kuro and killua and u love me and killua and u love kuro and me what do we do
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
Re: Slumber Party
"ummm" is completely speechless
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
Kuro pulled his knees up to his chest. "You guys can be together. I'll find somone else"
Re: Slumber Party
"Kuro I won't accpet that answer. Wut u need no more then every is someone who cares more about u then themselves."
(yuck googieness)
(yuck googieness)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(googieness ?.?)
Kuro shook his head. "I would deserve these more if I caused one of you to be unhappy..." He rubbed his bandage lightly
Kuro shook his head. "I would deserve these more if I caused one of you to be unhappy..." He rubbed his bandage lightly
Re: Slumber Party
(women stuff lol)
sighs "Kuro" smiles "U could never make me unhappy. As long as I'm with someone I love I won't ever become unhappy."
sighs "Kuro" smiles "U could never make me unhappy. As long as I'm with someone I love I won't ever become unhappy."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Re: Slumber Party
(Ha ha!)
"That's not fair!" He grabbed Killua's sleeve. "You and Vincent found each other first! I'm the odd one out..."
"That's not fair!" He grabbed Killua's sleeve. "You and Vincent found each other first! I'm the odd one out..."
Re: Slumber Party
looks at Vincent real quick an apoligie in his eyes he turned back around and kissed Kuro "calm down Kuro. Just get some rest we will talk about this in a little while."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
