Page 44 of 63

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 9:07pm
by makotoshishio12111
vincent: walks over to a door to get away for a second and opens it and see kuro and killua kiss* oh i guess he does not like me

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 9:08pm
by Fujiwara
(The door is closed)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 9:10pm
by makotoshishio12111
( look at it agian)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 9:17pm
by Fujiwara
(Oh, my bad)

Kuro looked up when he heard the door open and his eyes widened when he saw Vincent there. He got up and ran into Vincent, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry!"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 9:20pm
by makotoshishio12111
Raphael: look at u * walks away * wow i really thought some person really like me but i guess no

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 9:28pm
by Fujiwara
(You got your name wrong again...)

Kuro ran after Vincent and grabbed his hand, but got dizzy from blood loss and fell to his knees. "Please don't leave...I'm so confused right now. You and Killua are the ones who helped me, I can't do this by myself!" Tears streamed down his face again. "I ran away when I realized that I'm love you! ButI love him too...I don't want to lose either of you""

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 19, 2008 11:08pm
by makotoshishio12111
( sorry to many rp's)

vincent: look im sorry* hugs u and brings u to the couch and kiss your cheek*

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 2:09pm
by Morph
he walked after them sighing "Same as Kuro. I love u and Kuro Vincent."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:05pm
by makotoshishio12111
so what do u we do we love all of us i love kuro and killua and u love me and killua and u love kuro and me what do we do

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:29pm
by Morph
"ummm" is completely speechless

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:34pm
by Fujiwara
Kuro pulled his knees up to his chest. "You guys can be together. I'll find somone else"

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:41pm
by Morph
"Kuro I won't accpet that answer. Wut u need no more then every is someone who cares more about u then themselves."

(yuck googieness)

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:44pm
by Fujiwara
(googieness ?.?)

Kuro shook his head. "I would deserve these more if I caused one of you to be unhappy..." He rubbed his bandage lightly

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:49pm
by Morph
(women stuff lol)

sighs "Kuro" smiles "U could never make me unhappy. As long as I'm with someone I love I won't ever become unhappy."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:52pm
by Fujiwara
(Ha ha!)

"That's not fair!" He grabbed Killua's sleeve. "You and Vincent found each other first! I'm the odd one out..."

Re: Slumber Party

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 3:57pm
by Morph
looks at Vincent real quick an apoligie in his eyes he turned back around and kissed Kuro "calm down Kuro. Just get some rest we will talk about this in a little while."