Page 47 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 6:11pm
by KoYue
"Wait . . ." Nana propped herself up with her elbows and stared at him. "What the hell are you talking about? You don't really plan to stay here, do you?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:48am
by Seras
Edward looked at her "Maybe" He smiled.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 12:54pm
by Ninja_X
are you sure Rizel its not that much trouble and you know what its not particular fine that a pretty young girl such as yourself to walk to the mall alone.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 3:55pm
by KoYue
Rizel giggled shyly and shook her head. "Really, I'm more comfortable walking."

"Oh, fine," Nana sighed, allowing herself to fall back upon the pink pillows of her bed. "I guess I could use some company . . ." She added the last sentence as a quiet after thought.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:14pm
by Seras
"Where's the phone?" Edward asked

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:22pm
by KoYue
Nana raised an arm and pointed to a cluttered stack of papers and sketchbooks on the pink desk in the northern corner of the room.
"Under that, I think."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:38pm
by Seras
"Okay..." Edward moved all the stuff and picked up the phone. He dialed the company number and waited for them to pick up. They did and he hit the extension number then waited again. His dad's secretary picked up.
"Hello Edward"
"Hello Jameson, I was wondering if it'd be alright if I stayed with one of my friends for a week."
You could hear a few papers being flipped "Who is it and where do they live?"
"Nana and in a big house" Edward said unsure.
"You want to spend a week with a girl? Are her parents home?"
"No, that's why I'm asking. Nana can barely walk and no one will be home for a week."
"Well...." Jameson drawled out "I guess. Just don't get her pregnant."
"I won't, thanks Jameson." Edward smiled.
"I'll let your father know." Jameson hung up and Edward hung up after.
"I am staying for the week" Edward said sitting back down.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:42pm
by KoYue
"Who were you talking to?" Nana asked with lazy interest. "It didn't sound like you were talking to a parent."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:46pm
by Seras
"Jameson, my dad's secretary. He's the one that moves me from city to city when dad says so and tells me where to live, what school and how much money I'm able to spend in the week" He explained

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:47pm
by KoYue
"Isn't that supposed to be your dad's job?" Nana asked, frowning lightly.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:49pm
by Seras
"Supposed to be but isn't. I told you about what happened when you were in the bath" Edward leaned over and laid his head on the bed but still sitting in the chair.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:56pm
by KoYue
"Yes, I heard, but your dad's full of crap," Nana stated simply.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 4:59pm
by Seras
Edward nodded "I know. So pretty much you see why I'm so messed up. No father or role model" He mumbled.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 5:01pm
by KoYue
"You're not messed up. Slightly nuts, but who isn't in this day and age? Trust me, I know messed up. I've seen it and you're no where close," Nana said quickly.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 5:10pm
by Seras
"Your just saying that cause I'm feeding you for the next week" Edward gave a smile as he lied.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 3:29pm
by KoYue
Scoffing, Nana propped herself up and leaned against the headboard. "Look, I'm saying it because it's the truth. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a complete invalid. I can actually move."