Page 48 of 148

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:37pm
by JETZ
I wouldn't take it so personally man you gotta give it time :(

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:39pm
by GravyTrain
It's what you get for being a pervert.

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:39pm
by SexiKakashi
hmm, No I dont mind at all, "I" just dont like the fact that If Im not like "you guys" then you dont like me, that makes me sad and builds up anger and all I want to do is fight then. thats all im good at anyway is "fighting"
I try to fit in and all everyone does is kick me out. Im tired of it, I might as well just isolate myself, from, everyone. :oops: :cry:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:40pm
by JETZ
I love everybody :mrgreen: well almost everybody :lol: Ya don't really need to fit in buddy :lol:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:42pm
by Captain Corkscrew
Ummmm... We have a place for threads like these... anyone taht really knew you will miss you... I didn't know you so well... but... I guess... I'll miss you... ishie... ish... anyways...

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:44pm
by Gaming Goddess
I don't see what you're conplaining about, you're getting replies now ain't ya?

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:44pm
by JETZ
Trust me your leaving for the wrong reasons man!

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:45pm
by SexiKakashi
This thread wasnt made for replies, so please satop replyign all it was meant for was to let people know Im leaving AA, Moderators please lock this thread so that replies cannot be put onto this thread. Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 5:47pm
by JETZ
Well I tried, cya later... good luck with uh... whatever your gonna do next :lol:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 6:15pm
by Gaming Goddess
Uchiha-Kakashi wrote: Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
That's why no one likes you :evil:

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 5:37pm
by Cody-kins
*large sound fx starts playing*
i have returned

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 8:30pm
by Miss Elizabeth
:o 8) yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heh:

Welcome back smiley king!
=D> :bounce: :color: :pirate:

Re: Im leaving AA............

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 8:45pm
by Miss Elizabeth
Unwanted-Ninja wrote:This thread wasnt made for replies, so please satop replyign all it was meant for was to let people know Im leaving AA, Moderators please lock this thread so that replies cannot be put onto this thread. Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
Umm Hi about locking this you can, its been merged. And I am sorry that you feel that way

Good luck though Unwanted-Ninja *salutes*
Jya nee :D 8) :(

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Uchiha-Kakashi wrote: Also gaming Goddess, your the kind of people who annoy me with the remark you just made.
That's why no one likes you :evil:
I don't really know if you guys had problems but rather to say something kind or to soy nothing at all
that is...to a person wha had decided to leave :D

That is all (keep on topic guys :mrgreen: arigatoo! )

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 9:21pm
by Cody-kins
thanx

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 9:29pm
by Miss Elizabeth
yeah np :D :D

Re: re: The "I have returned thread" for all

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 9:31pm
by Cody-kins
:mrgreen: