Page 49 of 72
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:55am
by Goldenwolf
"Its amusing in a way. And anyways, when Tohru wasnt around, whenever Yuki entered the same room as Kyo, all hell broke loose!!" she laughs, "Not much has changed,"
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:56am
by Ethereal Blaze
nope. definatly not. well, i gotta get over to the Recordin Studio.
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:59am
by Goldenwolf
"Umkay, you doing more music stuff then?? Well, have fun. I think i might just go off, erm, home. I'll see ya tonight?"
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:00am
by Ethereal Blaze
more than likely. and yer welcome to join me. the producers dont mind. they say company allows their artists to preform better
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:04am
by Goldenwolf
"Maybe. I don't know," she looks worried, "I might be intruding,"
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:06am
by Ethereal Blaze
like i said, no one mind, as long as you dont transform, or more importantly, to them anyway, interfere with the equipment, its all cool.
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:11am
by Goldenwolf
she smiles
"Erm, umkay then. Its better then going home. And i promise i wont do either of those things. I dont usually let guys that close to me anyways,"
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:12am
by Ethereal Blaze
hahah. c'mon. i left the guitar there. *starts walking*
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:15am
by Goldenwolf
she walks silently beside him, looking at the floor. thoughts were running through her mind so fast she could barely keep up. she wished Hatori had erased her memory instead. Probably would of been easier
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:16am
by Ethereal Blaze
hey. whats the matter? your bein overly quiet
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:19am
by Goldenwolf
she smiles and shakes her head
"Oh its nothing. I was just thinking. I dont really wanna go home at all anymore. I wonder if Gure would mindme crashing at his tonight?" she looks away, and out into the distance.
"Been a long time since I stayed round Gure's house,"
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 2:20am
by Ethereal Blaze
he probably will. ya know what Gure's like. but, ¬¬ y'know, you should take off the uniform first. he sorta has a thing for high school girls
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 26, 2006 1:19pm
by Goldenwolf
she laughs
"I will remember that, thanks" she smiles to herself. Nothings changed
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 12:42am
by Ethereal Blaze
c'mon. the bosses hate it when artists are late ^^
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 3:35am
by Goldenwolf
Kayo grins and hurries along with him, glad she had company for tonight. She wondered what Akito would think then shook her head. Akito didnt rule her life. She smiled happily at Rikoku
re: fruits basket rpg
Posted: Apr 27, 2006 9:24am
by MoonlightRose Kurama
Sea:*hits yuki on the head*