Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
.::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Your killing me Nana and you enjoy it, admit you love killing me" Edward said with a smile.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
wow pretty impressive ride there.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
But whips and chains exite me
so tie me up and throw me down
And show me that you like me
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Thanks" Levarithan said.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"It's . . . enjoyable," Nana admitted with a soft nod.
"It's better than impressive!" Rizel squealed as she looked at the motorbike from different angles. "Where'd you get it?!"
"It's better than impressive!" Rizel squealed as she looked at the motorbike from different angles. "Where'd you get it?!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"A store?" Levarithan rubbed the back of his head.
Edward looked at her, thoughts going through his mind.
Edward looked at her, thoughts going through his mind.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Did it cost a lot?" Rizel asked curiously.
Nana stared up at the nauseatingly-colored ceiling. "What? Does it upset you?"
Nana stared up at the nauseatingly-colored ceiling. "What? Does it upset you?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"No comment" Edward replied while grinning
"Not really" He replied
"Not really" He replied
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Nana lowered her gaze and twisted the loose threads on the skirt of her dress.
"Really now? And why is that?"
"Did you steal it?!" Rizel squeaked.
"Really now? And why is that?"
"Did you steal it?!" Rizel squeaked.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan threw is leg over the bike and started it "No but I'll tell you something" He motioned for her to get closer.
"Because I'd rather not get hit" Edward smiled innocently
"Because I'd rather not get hit" Edward smiled innocently
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Like an obedient puppy, Rizel quickly walked towards him.
"Like I can," Nana scoffed with a roll of her eyes.
"Like I can," Nana scoffed with a roll of her eyes.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Edward leaned towards her and cupped her chin gently "Nana you can hit. And it hurts."
Levarithan snaked an arm around Rizel's waist and pulled her onto the bike and hit the gas and drove off. "I'm stealing you" He said in her ear.
Lennox scramed "LEVARITHAN! WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS!?" She glared at his back as it went down the street.
Levarithan snaked an arm around Rizel's waist and pulled her onto the bike and hit the gas and drove off. "I'm stealing you" He said in her ear.
Lennox scramed "LEVARITHAN! WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS!?" She glared at his back as it went down the street.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
A faint smile crossed Nana's face as she reached over and laced her fingers around Edward's wrist.
"What made you arrive to that theory?"
A sound that was a cross between a startled gasp and squeak escaped Rizel's lips when he grabbed her.
"St-stealing me?!" she managed to ask, amber eyes as round as coins and cheeks pinker than a child's crayon.
"What made you arrive to that theory?"
A sound that was a cross between a startled gasp and squeak escaped Rizel's lips when he grabbed her.
"St-stealing me?!" she managed to ask, amber eyes as round as coins and cheeks pinker than a child's crayon.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Levarithan slowed and stopped at red light. "Yes, but not in a bad way..." Levarithan tried to explain.
Edward's eyes looked at the fingers around his wrist then he looked back at her face "Your threats"
Edward's eyes looked at the fingers around his wrist then he looked back at her face "Your threats"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Not in a bad way?" Rizel echoed in an uncharacteristically timid voice.
Nana briefly tightened her grip on his wrist before letting go completly.
"Makes sense," she murmured with a slow, awkward shrug.
Nana briefly tightened her grip on his wrist before letting go completly.
"Makes sense," she murmured with a slow, awkward shrug.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"I didn't steal you to do bad things to you is what I meant" Levarithan saw the light turn green and started up again.
Edward let his hand fall away from her chin and he sat back in his chair.
Edward let his hand fall away from her chin and he sat back in his chair.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
"Bad things? Like sticking gum in my hair?" Rizel asked, suddenly more curious than frightened.
Nana pulled on a loose thread again and asked quietly, "Could you . . . speak? Silence is oppressive."
Nana pulled on a loose thread again and asked quietly, "Could you . . . speak? Silence is oppressive."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*

