Page 49 of 76
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 2:43pm
by Seras
"Your killing me Nana and you enjoy it, admit you love killing me" Edward said with a smile.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 3:37pm
by Ninja_X
wow pretty impressive ride there.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 3:47pm
by Seras
"Thanks" Levarithan said.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:12pm
by KoYue
"It's . . . enjoyable," Nana admitted with a soft nod.
"It's better than impressive!" Rizel squealed as she looked at the motorbike from different angles. "Where'd you get it?!"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:18pm
by Seras
"A store?" Levarithan rubbed the back of his head.
Edward looked at her, thoughts going through his mind.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:22pm
by KoYue
"Did it cost a lot?" Rizel asked curiously.
Nana stared up at the nauseatingly-colored ceiling. "What? Does it upset you?"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:28pm
by Seras
"No comment" Edward replied while grinning
"Not really" He replied
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:33pm
by KoYue
Nana lowered her gaze and twisted the loose threads on the skirt of her dress.
"Really now? And why is that?"
"Did you steal it?!" Rizel squeaked.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:45pm
by Seras
Levarithan threw is leg over the bike and started it "No but I'll tell you something" He motioned for her to get closer.
"Because I'd rather not get hit" Edward smiled innocently
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:46pm
by KoYue
Like an obedient puppy, Rizel quickly walked towards him.
"Like I can," Nana scoffed with a roll of her eyes.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 4:56pm
by Seras
Edward leaned towards her and cupped her chin gently "Nana you can hit. And it hurts."
Levarithan snaked an arm around Rizel's waist and pulled her onto the bike and hit the gas and drove off. "I'm stealing you" He said in her ear.
Lennox scramed "LEVARITHAN! WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS!?" She glared at his back as it went down the street.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 5:08pm
by KoYue
A faint smile crossed Nana's face as she reached over and laced her fingers around Edward's wrist.
"What made you arrive to that theory?"
A sound that was a cross between a startled gasp and squeak escaped Rizel's lips when he grabbed her.
"St-stealing me?!" she managed to ask, amber eyes as round as coins and cheeks pinker than a child's crayon.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 5:17pm
by Seras
Levarithan slowed and stopped at red light. "Yes, but not in a bad way..." Levarithan tried to explain.
Edward's eyes looked at the fingers around his wrist then he looked back at her face "Your threats"
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 5:21pm
by KoYue
"Not in a bad way?" Rizel echoed in an uncharacteristically timid voice.
Nana briefly tightened her grip on his wrist before letting go completly.
"Makes sense," she murmured with a slow, awkward shrug.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 5:39pm
by Seras
"I didn't steal you to do bad things to you is what I meant" Levarithan saw the light turn green and started up again.
Edward let his hand fall away from her chin and he sat back in his chair.
Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.
Posted: Jan 31, 2008 5:49pm
by KoYue
"Bad things? Like sticking gum in my hair?" Rizel asked, suddenly more curious than frightened.
Nana pulled on a loose thread again and asked quietly, "Could you . . . speak? Silence is oppressive."