Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The I am leaving / I have returned thread.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: i'm back
I wish I could quit this stupid.
-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
uhhhhhhhhhhhh did i like... fall into the drug topic?
shlit! gravy train! ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: Vacation - part 2
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala dont do drugs. dont ask me why idono. just listen to me.
i kutchu if you dontt!
[i hate me.]lalalalalalalalalalala[fall's on knife]
owwy
Re: i'm back
This is Ofnir 1 "No offense but it seems you may be on drugs." over 
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
i am duh.JETZ wrote:This is Ofnir 1 "No offense but it seems you may be on drugs." over
-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
ya. uhhhhhh i'm just sillyish. that last reaply. i was bored. i'm saneish.
please dont hate me for my last pm. i'm.... hated enuf...... 
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: i'm back
(back on topic guys) thank you
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: The "I have returned thread" for all
my foot!
i'm insane.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[not really my foot]
