Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
*snuggles closer to kataal* "Eiri, u have a nice smile damn it....we been friends for ever...me saying this its wrong." *then moves a bit*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
His eyes soften, and he sighs, brushing the hair back from her face. "What's so wrong about it, Rose?"
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
stretchs her stil and rubs her eyes and yawns and starts turning red in his face.
((i love ur avi))
((i love ur avi))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
(ok iam so lost
)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
((Mine? Thanx.))
"Morning, Rose, sleep well?" He chuckled lightly.
"Morning, Rose, sleep well?" He chuckled lightly.
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
((ohh ok then what are u confused about honey))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
*open her eyes* "oh hey there" *in her sleepy voice*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
(ok iam so lost
)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
((ok animeangel what do u need help to help you))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
Eiri smiled, shaking his head. "Idiot."
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
(where we are so i can post and catch up)
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
((At the school, I believe.))
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
*looks at eiri* "what"
((me and misery's blood character are going to the school...neko ai are at school rightnow...any other people i am not sure))
((me and misery's blood character are going to the school...neko ai are at school rightnow...any other people i am not sure))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
((ok listen to misery me and her at the school.))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
"Nothing," He said, shoving his hands in his pockets.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Different Schools Combined Forces ((the main rp one))
(ok i will be at school)
Emily walks in and says"wow i am early"
Emily walks in and says"wow i am early"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
