Page 6 of 7

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 15, 2007 4:48pm
by Yuki~
my brother has just finished reading my 12th volume of FMA!! And he never liked animes or mangas, but when he came back from beach, he asked me to read my mangas.. o____o

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 15, 2007 8:44pm
by edo_lover
XD lol

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 15, 2007 8:52pm
by AnimeAngel34
wow

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:07am
by edo_lover
lol. I am reading the WHOLE FMA manga online!! do you guys wnat to know the website? it has every chapter up to #72 which is the latest one that is translated. You don't even have to download the pages! It's an awesome site!

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 18, 2007 10:11pm
by AnimeAngel34
yes i do

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 19, 2007 1:52am
by edo_lover
http://www.readmanga.com/view.php?currt ... =001&img=0 ok just scroll to whatever chapter you want to read and clivk "next page" to read all the others!! the manga is 100 X better than the ANIME!!!

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 19, 2007 10:54am
by AnimeAngel34
cool

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 29, 2007 7:03am
by edo_lover
YEAH I KNOOOOWW!!! *reads more FMA manga*

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 7:34am
by Hardcore
I've ONLY heard the English voices.. so I don't know. :lol:

Re: Voices

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 7:23pm
by edo_lover
lol >.< nice Avi Lust. :D

Re: Voices

Posted: Oct 01, 2007 3:32pm
by AnimeAngel34
yea so cool

Re: Voices

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 3:18am
by edo_lover
>.<

Re: Voices

Posted: Oct 02, 2007 2:02pm
by AnimeAngel34
:)

Re: Voices

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 10:29pm
by edo_lover
o.O oh btw I just bought the 11th and 12th manga book of FMA!! I already read it online but I still wanted the book >.< but now I have 9, 10, 11, and 12!!! yay :D

Re: Voices

Posted: Oct 03, 2007 11:05pm
by AnimeAngel34
wow

Re: Voices

Posted: Oct 08, 2007 12:06am
by edo_lover
I know >.<