Page 6 of 19

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 2:50pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He took the bullets with his left arm smiling abit,"Damn..she got me."He laughed,picking her up and laying her over his shoulder"I think I'll take her.Alive."He chuckled

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 2:51pm
by .hero
"I'm too slow? I'm sorry." said what seemed to be Takken, but then suddenly poofed into dust as the real Takken jumped from a nearby tree, sending an elbow to Eagle's back.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 2:53pm
by Motoko Chan
At that point,she could do nothing.She saw a white light,and assumed she was dead."So this is the end for me after all..."She thought.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 2:53pm
by Yellowsakura
Kei grabs Xalem. "since you have hurt my friend and also this girl." He says glaring at EagleEye, taking out his gun pointing it to him.
----
Hiromi sees Takken grinning. "well well well, another pray"

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 2:53pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He placed a gun to Xalem's head."You move once more and I'll kill her.And don't try any tricks either.I'm holding the real witch not some fake."He smiled.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 2:56pm
by Motoko Chan
She coughed up more blood,but could do nothing about it.At this point,she gave it all up,and went limp."Defeated...."She thought,as even her thoughts went blank.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 2:58pm
by .hero
"What good's a bounty if you're dead? You kill her, you've still got my gun to yoru head. My wounds have been fixed up, yours haven't. Make your move." Takken said calmly, pointing his gun to Eagle's head from point-blank range.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:00pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Thats funny."He laughed abit,"You think shooting me in the head will actually kill me..go ahead and do it.."Right when you pull the trigger I'll just kill her.I don't care for my life like you humans do so go ahead!Pull the trigger you maggot!If you really want this girl to die!

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:02pm
by Yellowsakura
Kei drops the body as it turns into ashes. He then glares at Eagle. "Well then i have no chose but to shoot you," He says putting a powerfull bullet inside his gun.
Hiromi points her sword at Kei, "I don't think so" She says grinning

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:05pm
by Motoko Chan
((I think I'm pretty much on the side of screwed right now,lol...I can't do anything until one of you acts...lol))

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:09pm
by .hero
"Yeah, but no money for you. G'bye, Eagle." Takken said as he pulled the trigger. Nothing came out. He pulled again. Nothing came out.
"Oh damn." Takken sighed, throwing his gun and hitting Eagle's gun, causing it to move and misfire to Hiromi's leg before Takken ran and grabbed the witch in the midst of the chaos.
"Haha! Come on Kei, run!" Takken shouted.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:10pm
by Motoko Chan
Xalem woke up slightly,and felt the barrel of the gun pressed to her head.She did nothing....

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:12pm
by Yellowsakura
"Ah! okok" Kei yells beginning to run.

"[censored]!! you freakin bastard! what the hell where you thinking!!" Hiromi Yells at Eagle. using her sword as she takes out the bullet and pointing it to Eagle.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:14pm
by .hero
"Hey, witch, you're okay! I gotcha!" Takken smiled to her, feeling her shuffle a bit in his arms. "Kei! Do you know any places of shelter we could hide for the night?" he asked his friend, who was running ahead of him.

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:14pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Eagle stood up grinning,"Don't worry about it.."He took out a button,"You guys are prettttyy much screwed."He said pressing the button as a patched he placed on Kei blew up creating a large explodsion(sp)

Re: Against the sunset

Posted: Dec 01, 2007 3:17pm
by Motoko Chan
((explosion,lol))


Xalem heard the beeping,and jumped onto Kei,grabbing the button off,and throwing it into the air.The fire scathed her shoulder.She hissed in pain.