Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Red Gender

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime series?

Yes
0
No votes
No
0
No votes
It's a Blue Gender rip off
1
100%
 
Total votes: 1

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: sheep?
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: ayh sheep you obay every order givven to you and you fallow a the crowd just like a sheep does so, im calling you sheep
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: wow. Ok cat
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

aki was at the armor and smile that alex didn't fallow him
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *wonders Where Aki is*
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki was seating on the armor head
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked*just go find your boyfried!*went into her room*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Aki's not my boyfriend!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at him*really? you two seem close*smerked slightly*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

aki smile and start to hum a song that he liked a lot
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Listen, I don't go that way! I like women, not men!
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

aki look at the armory wondering why it so special to that guy
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: okay....^^*smiled*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

aki yawned and went to bed
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *started to look for the armory* stupid yukina! Calling me sheep, and then thinking i'm gay? What else could go wrong?!?! *hears a loud explosion* I had to open my damn mouth!

Robot 1: sector cleared, move in!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blinked hearing the exploshion and ran towrds the area*huh? w-whats going on?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked